Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Ok, so this took me quite awhile to do and not sure if anyone has already done it (Hope not, took forever!) But translated all of the buttons in the game. So it's easier to know wtf is going on. Some I had no idea for so they might still be a bit on the wtf side. The main body of text I haven't done though, be too much work to do alone really but did some minor tweaks. Also changed some of the character names.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is the cheat version with all of the cheats in it. Was easier to get to places I needed to check. Didn't make a dictionary file either because it turned into a pain in my ass. Anyways, here's the link it includes the start interface pictures I made:

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
This is the cheat version with all of the cheats in it. Was easier to get to places I needed to check. Didn't make a dictionary file either because it turned into a pain in my ass. Anyways, here's the link it includes the start interface pictures I made:
[/QUOTE]

did a fast testing of your changes... seems to work and I have to admit, that the changes will be deeply missed, when you played hours with this game and have to use another qsp without them.... pls work with the original cheat-modders so that the changes could be saved for the future... nice work

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Goldy

Nov 14, 2017
This game have not a good translate english...it's awful when I read this did not make any sense.
When he will realese a good english translation?

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Weird problem, when I select the settings button it takes me to the save, cheat,volume etc...page. Then when I select save I get a location not found russian warning. I also get that russian warning when hitting the green back button. Effectively trapping me on that page. Can't return to main game. Anyone else has this issue, is there a workaround or did I mess something up? Any help would be appreciated.
The save files are located in your Documents folder. It sounds like the game can't read the folder so you might have it read-only or perhaps have permission issues. Try running the game as Administrator. Also, make sure your AV isn't blocking the game from read/writing.

Reactions: PowerZ

mattius77

May 16, 2017
hi can anyone tell me how to restart quest whit dasha and kate
For Sasha, there's a variable you have to re-set with Shurik, too. I forget the name, but you basically have to talk to Shura about sisters again. (This in addition to what you obviously have to do in terms of resetting all of Sasha's vars to zero)

Goldy

Nov 14, 2017
What name have stepsister on this game?
I clean 2-3 times the abandon room but don't trigged the event.

PowerZ

Dec 24, 2017
The save files are located in your Documents folder. It sounds like the game can't read the folder so you might have it read-only or perhaps have permission issues. Try running the game as Administrator. Also, make sure your AV isn't blocking the game from read/writing.
Thanks for taking the time to help I will do these suggestions and see if it works. Either way awesome of you to help out.

edit: Looked into the save folder in documents. Changed the read only, applied and checked still read only. Refuses to change. Permissions are all granted but wont change out of read only. First time I've run across this. Regardless you have identified the problem for me. Thanks

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
did a fast testing of your changes... seems to work and I have to admit, that the changes will be deeply missed, when you played hours with this game and have to use another qsp without them.... pls work with the original cheat-modders so that the changes could be saved for the future... nice work
I'll go ahead and get a hold of them and see if it can be implemented in future versions of their mods.
Went ahead and updated some of the files in there currently, guess I had a bad import so fixed the problem area for that. Kate is now Katya, also changed some buttons that I missed or decided to improve a bit. Also the music is off by default, sounds might still work but not sure.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: xoxo1001

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
since my native language is not english, I have a suggestion @Dalzot
every time one is able to go inside a buildung, pls substitute the "go" with "enter"... as you have done with the apartments... it would be consistent and much better as "go" (for me it is like "leave" at the first impression)

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Also, to have the opportunity to pregg-ify Light, you cannot pursue the swinger path. Once you have the foursome with Aurelius and her boyfriend, Light pregnancy is locked out.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
since my native language is not english, I have a suggestion @Dalzot
every time one is able to go inside a buildung, pls substitute the "go" with "enter"... as you have done with the apartments... it would be consistent and much better as "go" (for me it is like "leave" at the first impression)
Ah yeah, I haven't done those yet since the default machine translation had just about everything labelled "Go." So will take a bit of time to figure them all out again.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes