• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
They're not gone, just in another directory. Start new game and save 5 times, quit, go to last directory and copy the last 5 saves over to the new directory replacing the ones you just saved. The save directory should be named Сохранения игр Quest Navigator.
You don't need to create 5 saves, you just need to make 1 save to create the new save directory. then copy the old saves over into it.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
But all that will show up is the one you saved.
Nope... I keep backups of old saves and such on a usb stick and I several times in the past just copied them back into the current save directory and they load up just fine in the game.

Thing is If you move the SOB folder around in different locations, it will always create a new save directory. Updating your game with a new version won't change any, unless you move main SOB folder around.

jonata203

Oct 12, 2017
yana dont grow up any stats what i do ? 1 month and she still the same i have bought all the 9 clothes
- Bought Yana sweater...
- Bought Yana dress...
- I bought a Jana sweatshirt...
- Bought Jan Mike...
- Bought Joanna jacket...
- Bought Jan`s shorts...
- Bought Jan black top...
- Bought Jan green topic...
- Bought Yana swimsuit...

Depravity - Liberated

Behavior - Normal

Attitude to me - Ready for anything

pystudios

Ninja By Sea
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
Nope... I keep backups of old saves and such on a usb stick and I several times in the past just copied them back into the current save directory and they load up just fine in the game.

Thing is If you move the SOB folder around in different locations, it will always create a new save directory. Updating your game with a new version won't change any, unless you move main SOB folder around.
Hmm, I did that and only 1 sav showed up. Must be cause I play in virtual environment on a Mac emulating Windows.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Too late i rushed were i was, btw can we fuck all the girl in 1 save ?
Yes, but some characters have alt-routes with different scenes.
You also have make the 'right' choices with a few characters to open up other paths.

- You have to tell Antonia you want a relationship in order to get access to Dasha's and Marina's stories.

- You have to accept the swinger invite with Sveta to unlock opportunities with Aurelius.

- You have to tell Masha her mom is a hoe to unlock threesome potential (you still get to bone both of them individually if you don't)

- Similarly, you can unlock threesome with Dasha and Marina if you address Marina's concerns appropriately. (You still get to bone them individually)

That's all the ones I can remember.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
A bit off topic but related (kinda), In avengers blog he posted something about a upcoming demo of a new game? Anyone know any more about this? This post was in December and according to the date given should been released now?

vlas

Sep 29, 2017
can someone share saves, pls. really dont want to pass paths with girls again. more passedthe better

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes