Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
How to use saves from prev game to new one, don't want to play from the start...
Can anyone help?
In your windows/documents folder, there is a folder called "Сохранения игр Quest Navigator" this is where save files stored. If you play different games using qsp, chance is there is multiple folders there. You need to find the folder that contain your save files. Then copy them over to new folder.

It should only create a new save folder if you move the location of the game afaik though. As long as the game is in same location, shouldn't be needed to copy saves over. In any regard, you need to create a new save to create the new save folder to put your old saves.

bun.stiffer

Jul 5, 2017
In your windows/documents folder, there is a folder called "Сохранения игр Quest Navigator" this is where save files stored. If you play different games using qsp, chance is there is multiple folders there. You need to find the folder that contain your save files. Then copy them over to new folder.

It should only create a new save folder if you move the location of the game afaik though. As long as the game is in same location, shouldn't be needed to copy saves over. In any regard, you need to create a new save to create the new save folder to put your old saves.

Thanks for the help...

Dracobust21

Nov 25, 2017
How do i blackmail the sister I've done the special scene which is to help you at uni....but all im doing is playing with her breasts nothing is happening :S shes Depraved and submissive help plz!!!

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
How do i blackmail the sister I've done the special scene which is to help you at uni....but all im doing is playing with her breasts nothing is happening :S shes Depraved and submissive help plz!!!
Walkthroughs:

Reactions: Dracobust21

Casper

Donor
Aug 5, 2016

dbaprateek

Jan 29, 2018
Can please anyone tell me what is this an what should i will take

"You`ll see all the mA formed! – sure I said, thinking to himself that it would be necessary to ward off the attempts of her boss, first you need to know what kind of pepper. Solved need to deal with it as quickly as possible, time waits for no man! Once he was her boss then, and worked there in the open silly to break, it would be necessary to go in downtown.."

Playing v21 mon alternate rute

regards

dbaprateek

Jan 29, 2018
Please tell me is there any role of BBQ Anastasia ..her house is locked and i dont think there is any event for her

Because i am not able to find her walkthrough

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
There's a lot of speculation around that Avenger has pretty much burned himself out and abandoned the game. Doesn't look good, he has been out of contact with his writing partner for long stretches over the past few months
Avenger has posted again about BK and says now that new version is out this month.

ozzbrain

Nov 10, 2016

Thank you, the last GSS on December 31 went out, I do not understand what you mean six months :)
If about Wishlist, they will be in the 22 update just. It will be in February, it is already possible to say that the work is on the SOS, so you do not have to worry. There will be a good amount of renovation.

From what i understand, if everything goes well the update will be on 22 february. "wishlist" ahahahahahahah

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Can please anyone tell me what is this an what should i will take

"You`ll see all the mA formed! – sure I said, thinking to himself that it would be necessary to ward off the attempts of her boss, first you need to know what kind of pepper. Solved need to deal with it as quickly as possible, time waits for no man! Once he was her boss then, and worked there in the open silly to break, it would be necessary to go in downtown.."

Playing v21 mon alternate rute

regards
You have to catch her boss downtown at night and follow him.

Corishly

Jan 1, 2018
Did anybody figure out how to meet up with aurelius? I got a meeting with her at 8pm on somewhere district but there really was any event showed. Anbody knows? Also is there any way that I can raise relationship with sasha?

tan3dead

Oct 21, 2017
I don't know why but the only option work on my phone is call Lizaveta, all other options don't work. So I can't call aunt to my room to trigger the event. Also I can't trigger the event that mom and sis discuss at living room/hall at 23 pm though I already did all the requirements like owned the sis, fucked mom many times.

kekzor

Aug 8, 2017
I don't know why but the only option work on my phone is call Lizaveta, all other options don't work. So I can't call aunt to my room to trigger the event. Also I can't trigger the event that mom and sis discuss at living room/hall at 23 pm though I already did all the requirements like owned the sis, fucked mom many times.
The phone is afaik only used for Lizaveta and Aurelius so far, and Antonina on alt-path. You call Aunt from your bedroom in her apartment. The mom/sis talk occurs after sister knocks on Mom's door while you're fucking in the morning.

tan3dead

Oct 21, 2017
I tried, downloaded both ver 0.21 also the update, I tried cheat qsp of Dalzot, there's no option to call aunt in my room in aunt's apartment.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes