Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
yeah I know .... but it's still a pain in the ass if the saves are not working ... it would be like impossible to play every update without the mod/cheats
With SOB I would just load my old saves. Never came across any problems unless you want to try a new path introduced to a character like the rape path for Aunt.

Which then could be fixed using a modded file or save editor.

Dekix

Donor
Sep 30, 2016
agree with that ... for me i had in the past a lot of trouble with the old saves but nvm thx to the mod it's easier to proceed

U

User_150466

Great game! For some reason I still havent been able to have any success with Sasha. But I will try again.
Hopefully with the help of the mod I will succeed.
Regards using the old saves----SOB is once again great. I also like Big Kuyash, but SOB is at least 2x better.

Reactions: mineiros123

Deleted member 23006

May 3, 2017
Great game! For some reason I still havent been able to have any success with Sasha. But I will try again.
Hopefully with the help of the mod I will succeed.
Regards using the old saves----SOB is once again great. I also like Big Kuyash, but SOB is at least 2x better.
Agreed I just like a male protagonist more. What problems are you having with Sasha?

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Just use a modded qsp or just try to load a game and see, you should be good. At least SOB is forgiving that way Big Kayush on the other hand, in that game you should burn your saves.
SOB breaks too, introduction of new items, scenes and chars usually wreck triggers too.

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
Does anyone have an update DL for just .20 contents?
Currently on .19 and dont really fancy redownloading 10gig

zoomg

Modder
Nov 22, 2016
@jico change события_мать_отпиздил_хахаля to 0, think that's enough. Use qsp save editor.

tan3dead

Oct 21, 2017
Could I ask abit about Irina and Masha? I accidentally clicked on refusing to tell Masha about the harassment and already saved it, Is there anyway to fix it again? Also at the weekens, when I invite her to the bar, I accidentally chose "Of course" though the walkthrough said must choose "don't know" to get the bj, and now when I invited her to the bar, she never asked it again.

zoomg

Modder
Nov 22, 2016
@jico oh, my bad, thought you did main route and wanted to do alt now.
After setting:
события_шурик_смотрят_за_м_гг = 0
гг_мать_сестра_подозревают = 0
события_мать_цепочка_секс = 0
mom spies on you jerking off but idk if it's enough to complete the route.

@tan3dead
change
события_мать_маши_приставания_узнала_дочь = 0
события_мать_маши_цепочка_бар = 0
to reset both events

jico

Jun 3, 2017
@jico oh, my bad, thought you did main route and wanted to do alt now.
After setting:
события_шурик_смотрят_за_м_гг = 0
гг_мать_сестра_подозревают = 0
события_мать_цепочка_секс = 0
mom spies on you jerking off but idk if it's enough to complete the route.

@tan3dead
change
события_мать_маши_приставания_узнала_дочь = 0
события_мать_маши_цепочка_бар = 0
to reset both events
but when i can run't qsp save editor, it is nothing appear when i double clicks

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes