• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

aliscad

Jun 14, 2017
Got a question. I am not long into the story. Just finished storyline with mom and sis. But always get drafted and game over. How to avoid it?

Belgalen

May 26, 2017
To avoid been drafted you need to enter the university, you have until the day of game over to register, but you can't do it at the start of the game, don't remember the date so check the university every morning until you can. U don't remember the details since it been ages since i started a fresh game.

Reactions: aliscad

xWhiteNinjax

Jun 9, 2017
universtity starts end of august (the last possible friday)... but you have to register some days before... so if you check university at late august and register... you are able to continue the game... since the game without cheating is able to cover several years of playing, its up to you if you visit your lessons at university or do some other tasks... look at the several walkthrough for npc if you need university for them (most do)

jonata203

Oct 12, 2017
What i do please i have asked to the gym trainer the keys first (when I do not have steroids) and now the trainer dont give the key :( sorry for my bad english

my stats Depravity - Reckless
physique - Inflated
Fight - As jack chan

Kate - depravity - Normal
Behavior - Compliant
atitude to me - always ready to help

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
What i do please i have asked to the gym trainer the keys first (when I do not have steroids) and now the trainer dont give the key :( sorry for my bad english

my stats Depravity - Reckless
physique - Inflated
Fight - As jack chan

Kate - depravity - Normal
Behavior - Compliant
atitude to me - always ready to help
You need to beat up gopniks in the park at night and steal their money. Eventually you will meet Brick. Night after you can visit Brick in the park and buy steroids from him. Give them to the trainer at the gym in exchange for the keys.

Reactions: jonata203

kekzor

Aug 8, 2017
Yeah but i have asked the keys to the trainer first than brick give me the asteroids and now the tariner dont give me the keys ;-;
Sure Brick actually gave you the steroids? You have to mention it to him first and then come back to actually get them another day.

Reactions: jonata203

jonata203

Oct 12, 2017
Anyone know what i do i have the picnic with my sis and she concorded to help me with exams but anything happened in 30 days ;-; and sorry for my bad english

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Anyone know what i do i have the picnic with my sis and she concorded to help me with exams but anything happened in 30 days ;-; and sorry for my bad english
When your sister agree to help you with the exam, you get a choice to call her for help on the exam day far as I know. If you want to do "special" picnic with your sister, you just have to keep do more picnics. until that option available.

Darting run

Jan 11, 2018
I cannot download the game at all. I am downloading with Nopyright as in page one but it is so slow. Google drive download failed me as well. Pls help.

pystudios

Ninja By Sea
Donor
Game Developer
Sep 21, 2017
I load my game and... all my saves are gone..
They're not gone, just in another directory. Start new game and save 5 times, quit, go to last directory and copy the last 5 saves over to the new directory replacing the ones you just saved. The save directory should be named Сохранения игр Quest Navigator.

Nimos_

Sep 12, 2017
They're not gone, just in another directory. Start new game and save 5 times, quit, go to last directory and copy the last 5 saves over to the new directory replacing the ones you just saved. The save directory should be named Сохранения игр Quest Navigator.
Too late i rushed were i was, btw can we fuck all the girl in 1 save ?

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes