GammaRay

Nov 5, 2017
Once you take her virginity and she become your "girlfriend" you stop pay afaik.

Actually, she will appear in your room now and then and ask for 5000.. so. I guess price went up :p

She got a lot of new content though, or at least new scenes. One scene might suggest she get knocked up in later expansion.
Thx for your answer .. hmm i have all stats on max with her but can't take her her virginity .. i guess i miss something or took some wrong turns.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Thx for your answer .. hmm i have all stats on max with her but can't take her her virginity .. i guess i miss something or took some wrong turns.
In a earlier post someone posted how to get to it... start with her want to borrow your computer. Once done that, a lot of scenes and options get switched up to fit the new relationship.

shiddily

Aug 5, 2016
In a earlier post someone posted how to get to it... start with her want to borrow your computer. Once done that, a lot of scenes and options get switched up to fit the new relationship.
This post should explain how to take Yana's virginity.

Reactions: GammaRay

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
Phone Calling Error: "Ошибка!Локация: phoneСтрока: 200Номер действия: -1Описание: Bracket not found!"...
right after meeting lena so i guess she is the reason worked fine before meeting her, using "sob22_en_mod_sknf_compiled2" qsp

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Phone Calling Error: "Ошибка!Локация: phoneСтрока: 200Номер действия: -1Описание: Bracket not found!"...
right after meeting lena so i guess she is the reason worked fine before meeting her, using "sob22_en_mod_sknf_compiled2" qsp
Found the bug in the code which was in every english QSP. Fixed it in my QSP Version 1f.
Not tested by myself but it should work.

UPDATE: released version 1h (spitting them like a kalashnikov LoL)
Find it here>

Changelog:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Darkseed

May 20, 2017
Found the bug in the code which was in every english QSP. Fixed it in my QSP Version 1f.
Not tested by myself but it should work.

Changelog:

Meeting Lena now does not break phone attempting to call her results in:
Error!
Location: phoneString: 332Reference number: -1Description: Bracket not found!

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Meeting Lena now does not break phone attempting to call her results in:
Error!
Location: phoneString: 332Reference number: -1Description: Bracket not found!
Try this one and report? Spitting them versions like a kalashnikov LoL :D

(P.S. Sorry but in order to find all the bugs I would need to either -- go any possible route (just tooooo much fapping) or verify each and every line of code (too much... everything). But - I gladly provide my service as a bug-squasher..if someone reports them bugs in a way I can trace back that is :) ).

UPDATE -- and another version.... skip to 1j ->

Changelog:

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
@PrEzi I have problem with Club event with Alena.. Black screen... Videos are in right the folder, i try a couple of your update version, last too but same problem. :( Any hints?

Reactions: Sir_EatsALot

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017

(P.S. Sorry but in order to find all the bugs I would need to either -- go any possible route (just tooooo much fapping) or verify each and every line of code (too much... everything). But - I gladly provide my service as a bug-squasher..if someone reports them bugs in a way I can trace back that is :) ).

Changelog:
now phone works but when calling lena luda's pic comes up and no one picks the phone 1 in 10 tries or so hooks lena right it comes up with "Ошибка!Локация: tech_lenaСтрока: 11Номер действия: -1Описание: Bracket not found
" red error have to close the game

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
now phone works but when calling lena luda's pic comes up and no one picks the phone 1 in 10 tries or so hooks lena right it comes up with "Ошибка!Локация: tech_lenaСтрока: 11Номер действия: -1Описание: Bracket not found
" red error have to close the game
Found another branching and another bug squished... try my "1i" version>

Faetter_br

Jun 7, 2017

Changelog:
Still doesn't work for me :(

Call right away and it works - call after and I get the "Bracket not found"

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
@PrEzi I have problem with Club event with Alena.. Black screen... Videos are in right the folder, i try a couple of your update version, last too but same problem. :( Any hints?
Still doesn't work for me :(

Call right away and it works - call after and I get the "Bracket not found"
Ok guys, with the "i" version it should work... however I had a brain fart and missed some underscores in the Club-events with Alena.... now it DEFINITELY should work ;-)

P.S. Tested the "4.sav" and I can call her after the event without the problems :)
Posting Version 1j--> EDIT: UPDATE 1"k" released here -->

Changelog:

...that's all for today, I need a break :)
However when you find bugs - keep 'em posting and I'll look into it tomorrow.

repuindy

Jun 11, 2017
Thanks PrEzi! take a break and rest because i still have the problem with Alena:oops:... Tomorrow i come back!:eek:penedeyewink:

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Thanks PrEzi! take a break and rest because i still have the problem with Alena:oops:... Tomorrow i come back!:eek:penedeyewink:
Re-download the 1j version.... I literally checked every line and found 2-3 places which I've fixed (on top of the fixes already made).
If it still doesn't work right --> Post a save here so I can test myself... I thought I already fixed this f**ker in the code like two times already...
need to test it :)

Now I am really outta here :)

Reactions: rayan_08

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
Re-download the 1j version.... I literally checked every line and found 2-3 places which I've fixed (on top of the fixes already made).
If it still doesn't work right --> Post a save here so I can test myself... I thought I already fixed this f**ker in the code like two times already...
need to test it :)

Now I am really outta here :)
using 1j but Alena Main Route club bathroom fuck scenes all a black screen from scene start to finish

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes