Darkseed

May 20, 2017
I think Lena(sp?) is the reason for:

Error!
Location: phoneString: 200Reference number: -1Description: Bracket not found!

I lose the ability to call after meeting her.

cliles

Mar 18, 2018
Do you have to download the whole game for .22 or can you just replace the qsp file from .21? I tried to just replace and I get stuck at the 18+ screen. But, maybe I did some thing wrong.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Hello, I have an error message: Ошибка при выполении js -вызова; Error while running js-call ;can someone explain how to play, thanks
How are you trying to run the game? With the exe in the main folder?

Error!

Looks like there's something missing in the code which is breaking that part of the game. I haven't looked that far myself.

Do you have to download the whole game for .22 or can you just replace the qsp file from .21? I tried to just replace and I get stuck at the 18+ screen. But, maybe I did some thing wrong.
Have to download the whole thing, file locations have changed, some aren't even there anymore like gifs. It's only 7GB this time at least since he did shrink it down.

leon021

Aug 1, 2017
thank you Xorgrth for your answer, yes I run from exe in the main folder
and the same as Cliles: I tried to replace and I get stuck at the 18+ screen; what should I do ?

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016

Error!

Which QSP are you using?
Which exact moment in the game? I think I have fixed all the phone-bugs...

vexx94

May 14, 2017
hi guys, i have a problem with lizaveta.. after solving the problem with the rector and talking with mom i don't have the option to start the photoshot, did he change the events for liza or is a bug?

Dima1234511

Apr 6, 2017
If anyone needs something like this, preservation. There are not many yet, but not a little. Forgive me for the bad English

bmle

Feb 21, 2018
Hey
I can't find a walkthrough for anastasia or vika,
i figured out how to do vika, but i am not sure how to do anastasia... can anyone help me with her?

Darkseed

May 20, 2017
Hey
I can't find a walkthrough for anastasia or vika,
i figured out how to do vika, but i am not sure how to do anastasia... can anyone help me with her?
You have to meet her at her house at night at 20ish until she gives you the keys(may need to meet her husband once too but that is random)

Then you can play poker every sunday at 10 you just need to keep winning till you can ask for his wife as payment.

you can pay her either half or full it doesn't matter in this version cause only the one sex scene.

Darkseed

May 20, 2017
Try my QSP (version 1e) and report back if the bug persists.
sorry that is 95168_sob22_en_mod_sknf_v1e?
that was the one I renamed haven't tried a completely fresh save but I can retrigger the bug.

Also I think your mod is missing people cheats?

bmle

Feb 21, 2018
You have to meet her at her house at night at 20ish until she gives you the keys(may need to meet her husband once too but that is random)

Then you can play poker every sunday at 10 you just need to keep winning till you can ask for his wife as payment.

you can pay her either half or full it doesn't matter in this version cause only the one sex scene.
Thnx :)

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
how to progress Vika (Light's Sis.)? i see there is some sex scenes added to her 0.22 version but don't know how to start them a small guide/walk-through on how to at least start them would be really appreciated

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes