KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
thank you Xorgrth for your answer, yes I run from exe in the main folder
and the same as Cliles: I tried to replace and I get stuck at the 18+ screen; what should I do ?
You may be hitting the same issue as me, change the file to start.qsp, it shouldn't be necessary but for me since .22 its the only way I've been able to actually play the game with the mods.

bmle

Feb 21, 2018
how to progress Vika (Light's Sis.)? i see there is some sex scenes added to her 0.22 version but don't know how to start them a small guide/walk-through on how to at least start them would be really appreciated
you need to buy her a dress from the mall 3 times

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
how to progress Vika (Light's Sis.)? i see there is some sex scenes added to her 0.22 version but don't know how to start them a small guide/walk-through on how to at least start them would be really appreciated
I haven't played it yet but after looking through the code for several hours. There's quite a bit added for her and can fool around for awhile. Probably the ones with the most content changes are Stepsister, Lizaveta, Vika, Anastasia and minor changes for the other ones.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Is it possible to get get Yana to a state that she doesn't want money for any sex action? (Normal path)
Once you take her virginity and she become your "girlfriend" you stop pay afaik.

Actually, she will appear in your room now and then and ask for 5000.. so. I guess price went up :p

She got a lot of new content though, or at least new scenes. One scene might suggest she get knocked up in later expansion.

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
sorry that is 95168_sob22_en_mod_sknf_v1e?
that was the one I renamed haven't tried a completely fresh save but I can retrigger the bug.

Also I think your mod is missing people cheats?
People cheats are under "Chars". Everything is there (except Twins).
P.S. It is not my mod -- all credits to sknf.
I just... fix bugs in the code - be it in the cheat mod or the game :)

Darkseed

May 20, 2017
People cheats are under "Chars". Everything is there (except Twins).
P.S. It is not my mod -- all credits to sknf.
I just... fix bugs in the code - be it in the cheat mod or the game :)
no I mean the ones that are usually under faqs like event variables and access people.

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
no I mean the ones that are usually under faqs like event variables and access people.
Ahh... ok, some are under Fixes, but of course it is not so extended as the kinnerman mod (btw he should be properly credited for it, pity some people are forgetting about who the authors of the mods were :-/ ).
Anyway - try with mine, try to replicate and save before. Provide me with the save and I'll take a look at it. Need to find the exact spot in the coding.

Darkseed

May 20, 2017
Ahh... ok, some are under Fixes, but of course it is not so extended as the kinnerman mod (btw he should be properly credited for it, pity some people are forgetting about who the authors of the mods were :-/ ).
Anyway - try with mine, try to replicate and save before. Provide me with the save and I'll take a look at it. Need to find the exact spot in the coding.
When i first got both mods several versions ago I knew who made what but so many recompiles and combinations at this point I have to remember what one i am even running sometimes.

running a simple run to elsa atm working out how to trigger her then I need to remember where saves are.I think app data?

ns332

May 14, 2017
Cant find Vika, Light's (Sveta's) sister. Light is already pregnant. As i understand i should search her in rented flat. Maybe there is specific day, time and room when i meet her? Or its something else?

Darkseed

May 20, 2017
Cant find Vika, Light's (Sveta's) sister. Light is already pregnant. As i understand i should search her in rented flat. Maybe there is specific day, time and room when i meet her? Or its something else?
Meet her on weekends at lights new place IIRC
I think its 8-14 she should be in a room with light and at 16ish or 17ish she should be alone in the kitchen

Reactions: ns332

ns332

May 14, 2017
Meet her on weekends at lights new place IIRC
I think its 8-14 she should be in a room with light and at 16ish or 17ish she should be alone in the kitchen
Can't meet her 1st time anyway. Does she appear at once when Light moves to new flat? Or later?

Darkseed

May 20, 2017
Both were made with a renamed version of yours 1 is a fresh start just before triggering Lena(may need to bang Elsa a few times) the second is just after meeting Lena

Darkseed

May 20, 2017
Can't meet her 1st time anyway. Does she appear at once when Light moves to new flat? Or later?
Just did a run the first time I met her was the day of the first rent payment monday at 14ish (I was also spam banging Light to see if that triggered it)

Reactions: ns332

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
ok i have the dress but how/when to give it to her? there is no much interactions with her only in the kitchen and no option coming up
In her apartment, during the early afternoon you can talk to her, invite her to the park and give things.

lMaDBoBl

May 8, 2017
"her apartment" she has her own one? can only meet her at light's rented one and not much interactions there how to unlock her apartment? where is it?

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
"her apartment" she has her own one? can only meet her at light's rented one and not much interactions there how to unlock her apartment? where is it?
It's Light's "old" apartment once she moves to the new one after she will become pregnant.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes