CheesyBro

Sep 3, 2017
How are you trying to run the game? With the exe in the main folder?

Looks like there's something missing in the code which is breaking that part of the game. I haven't looked that far myself.

Have to download the whole thing, file locations have changed, some aren't even there anymore like gifs. It's only 7GB this time at least since he did shrink it down.
I got the same error for some reason and it worked well with the previous installments. I tried installing java again, but the JS-call still remains

Darkseed

May 20, 2017
I got the same error for some reason and it worked well with the previous installments. I tried installing java again, but the JS-call still remains
from what has happened with others with the js-call error they had corrupt files from in sob might have to redownload

jack92783

Mar 7, 2017
Imho cheats for most parts defeat the purpose of the game. I can understand cheat on money, but the rest, idk. Can just as well browse the gfx assets then :/
I mostly use the cheated game as a way to CYA. Transferring saves to the cheated version is a pain to figure out, and I would rather have the ability to fix a flag if I screw something up (great example being the Sasha path and getting her to like you too much before beginning the path proper, it's nice to be able to fix that).

There are even more egregious cases where you can lock yourself out of a flag through a bug (I've had several games where Dasha didn't spawn in the nightclub, or where Antonina wouldn't progress after scolding her, or...)

It just makes sense to have the option available.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I mostly use the cheated game as a way to CYA. Transferring saves to the cheated version is a pain to figure out, and I would rather have the ability to fix a flag if I screw something up (great example being the Sasha path and getting her to like you too much before beginning the path proper, it's nice to be able to fix that).

There are even more egregious cases where you can lock yourself out of a flag through a bug (I've had several games where Dasha didn't spawn in the nightclub, or where Antonina wouldn't progress after scolding her, or...)

It just makes sense to have the option available.
Is a few quests that can break due to interrupts which is annoying. Like you in the middle of something and then something else happens and break what is going on, and you can't re-trigger it. I do use a save editor to reset chains if needed though.

Help

Aug 5, 2016
I don't know if anastasia has a different name, but I've searched this forum and the walkthrough names and didn't find/see one, so can anyone please tell how to start her? I can only talk and eat dinner with her.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
I don't know if anastasia has a different name, but I've searched this forum and the walkthrough names and didn't find/see one, so can anyone please tell how to start her? I can only talk and eat dinner with her.
She didn't have much content in the previous versions and nothing has been written for the current version yet. Though a quick run down of what you need to do is. Visit her at the hair salon, then visit her at home in the evening until you get to the point where you can play poker with her husband. Then after some grinding you can fuck her once but that's it for now.

Reactions: Help

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
Nobody has written a specific walkthrough for her yet that's why you cant find it.
Afaik you get the key to the house after a couple of visits as well as a chance to play poker

Reactions: Help

bbutch

Apr 27, 2017
Guys, quick question. Are avenger version games working on win XP? Cause I got error, same one with angels and demons, any idea if I can fix it
As I cant add link it basically says (phonetical russian) "Ne udalos zapustit evokovyyu podsistemu"

Rafaelhiv

Feb 21, 2018
Hi

I have just black screen when i try start the game. After while its say not answering. I just got one time to reach the menu screen, then i thought i managed the problem (changing compatibility xp pack 2). So i close the game to change the qsp file and now i never pass the error again.

Someone can help?

asdfdsa32123

Oct 16, 2017
So I've tried searching through the forum, so either I'm blind or its never been posted, but how do you do Vika (I'm able to interact with her already, just stuck on how to progress with her after she moved in to light's old apartment) and Amina? I've tried to figure it out on my own, but havent had much luck :/ Thanks!

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Please how can i use my old save from 0.22 ver to 0.22 mod ver ?
You can play old save, but you'll miss a lot (maybe all) of the event triggers for the new content. So you can only access scenes that were already playable in .21.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes