mattius77

May 16, 2017
are old saves compatible or I must change it with sql?
You can use old saves, but there's a very very high likelihood that you will only be able to access content that was available in that older version of the game. Triggers for new events won't work with old saves, so it defeats the purpose of using the old save.

Honestly, the compiled cheat QSP works so well it only takes a few minutes to progress each character to their max. You often don't even have to move past the first game day to unlock a lot of the stuff, if you know what you're doing. (Or even if you don't know what you're doing and get lucky)

Bluetint

Jun 26, 2017
Dozens of park visits, Behavior/Depravity not moving and Attitude at 1000.
From my play through it seems Amine's home unlock is coded through not listening in your History class and then attending the detention later on the same day as a result. From what I gather it seems that you're suppose to unlock Amine after you meet her in detention, as this is also the time when her profile is unlocked.

Reactions: kekzor

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
I think we need a brave soul to write a current guide, then we can update each of the character guides individually for fast access. The guides are missing a lot of alt routes and even some newer characters.

#NomeD

Apr 30, 2017
There is not an actual walkthrough for this game, it is more certain paths you take with each character you meet, e:g you could take the mom and sister path, go to college and not bother with anyone else. The posts in the following link is for each character you meet, I hope this makes sense to anybody that reads this.

Filipe86

Nov 4, 2016
Sorry for the noob question, but do I have to start a new game if I change the qsp? I am using sob22_en_mod_sknf_v1L, and I want to change to sob22_en_mod_sknf_v1m.

Bfl32

Jan 3, 2018
Sorry for the noob question, but do I have to start a new game if I change the qsp? I am using sob22_en_mod_sknf_v1L, and I want to change to sob22_en_mod_sknf_v1m.
When you change the qsp the game create a new folder for saves. Start a new game and save. Then pick your saves from old folder and put in new folder.

Reactions: Filipe86

Dropdude

Donor
Aug 5, 2016
There is not an actual walkthrough for this game, it is more certain paths you take with each character you meet, e:g you could take the mom and sister path, go to college and not bother with anyone else. The posts in the following link is for each character you meet, I hope this makes sense to anybody that reads this.
And Im saying those guides are outdated and some characters arent there at all.

snacky

May 25, 2017
Could someone who have done basically everything there is up till now share their save? The guides are difficult to follow and outdated, i think i've done like 90% but it would be nice to be able to continue when the next update comes without being confused as to what new content there is.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
And Im saying those guides are outdated and some characters arent there at all.
You are more than welcome to write/provide updated versions instead of bitching about stuff being 'outdated'.

Reactions: Jack-O

mattius77

May 16, 2017
How making progress in this event ?

View attachment 87952
It's a random event that happens sometimes when you go to Mom's room at 20:00. There are three or four versions of this where it's just a conversation, and another one that Mom and Sis going at each other, which you can watch for a while before joining them for a new threesome scene. (Obvi have to have that path unlocked for it to trigger)

mattius77

May 16, 2017
When you change the qsp the game create a new folder for saves. Start a new game and save. Then pick your saves from old folder and put in new folder.
While this works, my understanding is that there's a possibility that the save won't recognize triggers for new content. So you can access all the stuff from the previous version, but it may not (I've read that it likely will not) allow you to go get any of the new stuff.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes