Bfl32

Jan 3, 2018
Does anyone know of other games that use real pictures like this?
Angels and demons and Family problems ep 3 are my favorites. Family problems have a lot of bugs but it's still worth it.

Both games are in development like SOB.

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
Please how can i use my old save from 0.22 ver to 0.22 mod ver ?
I only know this for Windows 10:
Every new *.qsp you use creates a new folder in "C:\Users\[your name]\Documents\Сохранения игр Quest Navigator\". Simply copy the files from one folder to another to transfer them. Beware that sometimes things can get buggy even if the *.qsp files are for the same game version as sometimes variables or triggers get translated differently.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
I only know this for Windows 10:
Every new *.qsp you use creates a new folder in "C:\Users\[your name]\Documents\Сохранения игр Quest Navigator\". Simply copy the files from one folder to another to transfer them. Beware that sometimes things can get buggy even if the *.qsp files are for the same game version as sometimes variables or triggers get translated differently.
This is not correct. Its not a general *.qsp thing but a qsp navigator thing where a save goes. By default a save goes into the directory of the player. In qsp navigator it goes into the navigator folder which by default is set to go into documents.

Reactions: Quacker

Thjis

May 19, 2017
So I've tried searching through the forum, so either I'm blind or its never been posted, but how do you do Vika (I'm able to interact with her already, just stuck on how to progress with her after she moved in to light's old apartment) and Amina? I've tried to figure it out on my own, but havent had much luck :/ Thanks!
I don't believe Amine has anything yet. As far as VIKA, you need to get Sveta pregnant at some point she appears and moves into the old apartment. You can then run an event with her that ends up with sex.

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
This is not correct. Its not a general *.qsp thing but a qsp navigator thing where a save goes. By default a save goes into the directory of the player. In qsp navigator it goes into the navigator folder which by default is set to go into documents.
I can only state my own experience. And in that experience every time I change the *.qsp file that is used in the "/standalone_content/" folder, a new directory is created inside the "/Сохранения игр Quest Navigator/". Currently I am using the "SOB_22_CCE.qsp" by Xorgroth from this thread: and the folder is called "9413911259e836b4740b289db7a50a43". If I use the original russian "start.qsp" the folder is called "f0b9ced3414c500b586da7a21b3aca8b".

asdfdsa32123

Oct 16, 2017
I don't believe Amine has anything yet. As far as VIKA, you need to get Sveta pregnant at some point she appears and moves into the old apartment. You can then run an event with her that ends up with sex.
Huh, amine has scene clips in the assets, but I guess they aren't coded then.

Yeah, I have Vika moved in and all, but not sure what event it is to have sex with her, or the triggers (I know i can go to the park with her, but done that half a dozen times with no real change)

kekzor

Aug 8, 2017

Yeah, I have Vika moved in and all, but not sure what event it is to have sex with her, or the triggers (I know i can go to the park with her, but done that half a dozen times with no real change)
Give her some dresses in Light's old apartment.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
I cannot for the life of me get Vika to show up. I've already paid the first month's rent on the flat. Please send help.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017

Amine has content coded in but there's no sex, just groping her in the park and at her home.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
how do i pay lights rent
It's automatic, like your weekly stipend to Yana, or your monthly rent for your downtown apartment (if you don't buy it outright). Sveta will remind you that rent is due the next day, and then when the day ticks over you get a notification that the money has been withdrawn from your account.

I think.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes