Bfl32

Jan 3, 2018
Yes, in street -> Antipova
Ok.

Go to see her frequently until she gives you the key of the house. Then you can go in and see her in several soft videos, speak with her, improve your relationship. Nothing important.

Until sundays. In sunday, when you go in at the house, her husband invite you to play poker. Do it and win every week. Several weeks later you will ask him to bet his wife (don't worry, it's automatic). He will refuse, but next week he will accept. Win and fuck her. You only can do it one time, after this there is nothing.

PandaLulz

Assets Grabber
Uploader
Aug 18, 2017
Have the twins received any updates yet other than the truth/dare and singular fuck?

mattius77

May 16, 2017
There is no patch, because Avenger re-coded pretty much all of the content to compress the footprint. It's effectively a new game.

Nhaazgul

Apr 7, 2018
Does anyone know what is the best way to earn money in this game? without using Cheats :disappointed:
Actually work as model and seller in glory star :( but, most of the time im a mix of robin hood and batman (
I go to the park at night to rob the thieves)

Hoostevall

Aug 15, 2017
How well developed is the pregnancy aspect of this game? I'm willing to grind, but then I want some rewards for it

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
How well developed is the pregnancy aspect of this game? I'm willing to grind, but then I want some rewards for it
Pregnancy is mostly a cosmetic and event thing. In terms of 'big bellies' or lactation etc you wont get much.

Last edited:

Hoostevall

Aug 15, 2017
Pregnancy is mostly a cosmetic and event thing. In terms of 'big bellies' or lactation etc you want get much.
Thanks. Hmm. So I'm assuming there are only certain girls who pregnancy actually affects? Or can anyone of the girls become pregnant?

Goat67

Nov 5, 2017
Is there any way to reset the pet of Antonina by editing the save file. I am using the english cheat qsp. I committed the mistake of accepting the pet proposal. Now, I regret deeply.

toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
how i getting promoted?
ty man
You have to perform well in sales for a few times. Since the earnings are based on a random statement code wise its smart to actually save each day before you start working. You will know if you performed well based on the comment when you deliver your report.

qinchan

Jan 1, 2018
For Yana, I just have anal sex with her for first time and then give her a iphone. How can I have anal sex with her for second and third time?

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes