haha mm

Apr 17, 2017
Downloaded 0.23 from the OP, but it doesn't seem to be activated. Did I misunderstand anything or do I have to activate it by entering an patreon email?

cain

Nov 11, 2016
the does not work properly when changing variables such as depravity, etc..

haha mm

Apr 17, 2017
The Mega one worked as expected
I thought I just had to open the .exe file in the root directory, but I remembered I had to download the qsp player.

Edit: hmm, nevermind. Maybe I'm being retarded, but I can't get it to work. I downloaded the NOPY file. Clicking the .exe per the instructions in the OP gives me an error in russion about *.qsp files in assets/standalone_content/

Edit2: do not put multiple .qsp files in that folder

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
HOW I FOUND MY SAVE GAME TO COPY AND PAST IN THE NEW VERSION?
Word of Warning: Your save game from the last version may not work in this new version.

The saves are located in your Documents folder, under the folder name "Сохранения игр Quest Navigator".

Depending on how many qsp games you've played, the saves may not be easy to find. Best bet is to load up your game, save and then look in the folder for the most recent save (copy), load up the latest version of the game and save, then paste your old save into the new folder.

letecikonj

Nov 4, 2017
I think new content is broken, for Anastasia or has he changed progression?

In older version this variable changed when talking:

$data['события_анастасия_открыла_дом']

but now it cannot go over zero because has deleted needed parts.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Word of Warning: Your save game from the last version may not work in this new version.

The saves are located in your Documents folder, under the folder name "Сохранения игр Quest Navigator".

Depending on how many qsp games you've played, the saves may not be easy to find. Best bet is to load up your game, save and then look in the folder for the most recent save (copy), load up the latest version of the game and save, then paste your old save into the new folder.
My old save was fubar... Guess there is a reason why he says burn old saves for every new version.

MrBlueLad

May 27, 2017
I think new content is broken, for Anastasia or has he changed progression?

In older version this variable changed when talking:

$data['события_анастасия_открыла_дом']

but now it cannot go over zero because has deleted needed parts.
Pretty sure you're right. Saw no progress with Anastasia, having visited her practically everyday up until the first christmas.

Baze's stuff sorta works, encountered one game breaker when taking her home after you've started having sex. Leading her into the garden for public fun breaks the game.

Can't comment on Lizaveta, seeing as the translated changelog isn't clear whether the new stuff happens after you make her your lover after modelling sessions. Can say that its impossible (at least for me) to progress any further with her beyond sex at the Uni because when you call her to go to your apartment, when she answers, there's no way to exit the phone screen.

Haven't attempted alt path for Sister yet, and I haven't bothered with Kate either yet. Same with Sveta.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes