Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
Is it possible to download just the update rather than downloading all 7 gb again?
When someone either have a way to convert that, or there is released an update only from the dev. Until then, you're out of luck. Bets are that you'll need the 7.7 gb.

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
With the cheat qsp the attitude to me cheat is broken. Maxed it out and still hates me.
Pretty much every option, with every char, is broken. All due to the machine translation and some parts aren't even translated at all. Personally going to leave this be until one of the regulars comes with a better translated eng qsp. Usually one with more cheat options aswell. ;)

U

User_14699

No matter how I try Anastasia doesn't give me any key to her house.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Looked up alt sister path with qspgen and looks like we got to spy on her with her boyfriend? Somebody called alik?
Okay, so I guess the path branches off when you get the choice between beat up the boyfriend or giver her advice or whatever. It used to be a random clip of sister and the boyfriend in her room at weekends, but that gone, or at least not able to trigger it in latest release. Browsed the new gfx assets for the alt path and it doesn't look all that exciting, and I guess you miss out the 3some path with the mom and all that...
----------------
Loaded up a earlier save, and tried the advice rather than beat up boyfriend option, but that didn't lead to nowhere fast forwarding 4 weeks time. It rather blocked progression with the mom path and shut down the sister path totaly. So guessed wrong... No idea how to trigger the sisters alt path.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes