Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Whenever i go to mom's room after midnight, and try to lift the top, the image breaks. Is this because of the cheat?

mattius77

May 16, 2017
The cheat menu for Rada does not work. It's a dead link, in both the Walldiss and sknf qsps.

Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
try this (added the missing variables from anastasia)
@sknf In Char menu: Happy (Rada) and Sveta not opening, so I can't change their stats.
I usually make small changes in qsp myself. But all the mixed engrish and russian has become a bit of a blur to me, tbh. :'(

TheHologram

Feb 15, 2018
Here are my alternate cheats. Basically replaces the settings window with all flags I can find (mostly untested for this release). Its mostly machine translation so engrish sucks but exposes flags in tables for easier editing. I also updated the version @sknf released today.

sob_menu_settings is just the raw text if you want to replace "settings" yourself with qgen. sob23_en_mod_figment is original shipped english version with my updates. sob23_en_mod_sknf1_figment is my version applied on top of sknf v1 release (also added Flags link on the left menu for quick access).

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
Man, no matter how many times I try, I really, REALLY, can't get into this game. Jesus Christ... The game is just so frustrating.

Adeke

Sep 21, 2016
anyone has a walkthrough for anastacia it always says she has no time for me
Meet her at her salon, learn of her home. visit hours on the weekday is 18:00 to 21:00.

Visit her once a day at home. at some point she'll give you a house key.

now visit on the weekends and play poker on Sunday with her husband an friends, keep winning poker and you'll get to sleep with her.

You might encounter a glitch that keeps you from playing more poker, after you've gotten to sleep with her once.

be at her house around 18:00 to 21:00, her husband leaves in a taxi, and you learn about a debt to be payed. Head to Brick and if you're on good terms, he'll give you the number you need to call. Pay out 200,000. Then meet her again the next day in those same time zones at her house. Enjoy!

Reactions: Dropdude

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
I've a question guys, first time trying this qsp system. I've tried also this game now but it seems buggy in some places, as instance, i tried while the mother of that guy was sleeping to grab her tits but i got just a empty frame instead of the animation / clip.

Is there a good english tutorial about qsp coding ? I's interesting. I'd like to learn more about that.

XKimky

Jul 23, 2017
If anyone could hook me up with a save game after the grind and before you start dating girl, it would be awesome and off course 0.22 version onward since 0.22 broke saves.

And if we could get only the update files it would be awesome.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
If anyone could hook me up with a save game after the grind and before you start dating girl, it would be awesome and off course 0.22 version onward since 0.22 broke saves.

And if we could get only the update files it would be awesome.
I think you misunderstand the game... the entire game is a grind... there is no, grind and then date a girl... get to the girls is the grind....

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
I've a question guys, first time trying this qsp system. I've tried also this game now but it seems buggy in some places, as instance, i tried while the mother of that guy was sleeping to grab her tits but i got just a empty frame instead of the animation / clip.

Is there a good english tutorial about qsp coding ? I's interesting. I'd like to learn more about that.
Its either a bug with the gfx asset, or the code... happen here as well, but only place I found in this release so far. This bug I seen in earlier releases too though. But some of the translated RU qsp's and modified ones seems to not have this bug so idk...

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes