WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
If someone could look into the english qsp. I've got an location not found error while entering the house rented for Sasha. I don't see the error in the code.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
I assume it has to be before the special picnic right? You only need to maximize the depravity? the stats of the sister in what level they have to be?
For the special picnic what vitkren said but for Alik to show, doesn't look like you really need to have hers at anything. I triggered the event with just her default stats.

reddave

Jun 10, 2017
Trying to do sis alt... I have played with the code to actually get the route started.. can get as far as buying the camera.. but cant find out how to place it.. I'm assuming u go to sisters room.. but when (day time?) I've just spend 2 hours going through the code to hack the first bit to work, and i cant for the life of me find the command to place camera.. HELP PLEASE

sinaniq

Oct 29, 2017
when u try to call Lezavita A in ur apartment and after what she said u cant click anything on the screen ! and also when Marina call u the same thimg happend its bugs? or there is some button u can click on it?

Reactions: Az The Defender

Jack0706

Oct 21, 2016
i cant get him to leave by taxi is there something else you need to trigger it?
Meet her at her salon, learn of her home. visit hours on the weekday is 18:00 to 21:00.

Visit her once a day at home. at some point she'll give you a house key.

Visit on the weekends and play poker on Sunday with her husband an friends, keep winning poker and you'll get to sleep with her.

Be at her house around 18:00 to 21:00, her husband leaves in a taxi, and you learn about a debt to be payed. Head to Brick and if you're on good terms, he'll give you the number you need to call. Pay out 200,000. Then meet her again the next day in those same time zones at her house.
Before you have sex, you have to options: Suggest half of the lost sum and Give money just like that
Select Give money just like that and the husband will leave.

Reactions: jmsm1

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
After the first anal with Yana (sister). It doesn't trigger again. to progress. Used the lube etc.. idk if there is any hard coded events you need to complete before it triggers. I didn't recall it took that hard to fire in previous versions.

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Did you trigger then event before or after starting school, and what day? A weekday or a weekend? @Xorgroth
Start of the game, since it's the alternate path you can't go down her normal path at all. Maybe corrupt your mother first and raise your depravity then try out the sister afterwards.

Thjis

May 19, 2017
No that is where it should be in the documents. For some reason it has relocated

Bastard went hidden

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
No that is where it should be in the documents. For some reason it has relocated

Bastard went hidden
Only place I have seen it is in Documents, probably have to search your pc or maybe it got deleted.

Moz69

Nov 20, 2017
doesnt run

the normal english runs ... and i dont knpw why ... opened it with the video qsp

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
doesnt run

the normal english runs ... and i dont knpw why ... opened it with the video qsp
Works fine here, you should be putting the qsp in the standalone_content folder making sure it's the only one with a qsp extension and then running the game from the main folder. Says Son_of_a_bitch.exe, instructions are in the OP.

Moz69

Nov 20, 2017
Works fine here, you should be putting the qsp in the standalone_content folder making sure it's the only one with a qsp extension and then running the game from the main folder. Says Son_of_a_bitch.exe, instructions are in the OP.
ahh thx for help i had in the wrong folder....

by the way someone can tell me where the saves are maybe i can use the save from my v 0.22

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes