konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
no idea... what if there are no rules... but soab has enough content... id vote for updating tower .

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
i wish there were some AI crafting tons of RP qsp/html games (before building skynet) : ]
or some game-making program for not techsavvy ppl like me (so like dumbed down twine/renpy,whatever)...so that ppl could make fan/community based addons to one game . create event trigger in some menu and that is (link to multimedia file, text, time , location - as basically that is the core of 'time-management' sandboxes )

Matzak

May 1, 2017
i wish there were some AI crafting tons of RP qsp/html games (before building skynet) : ]
or some game-making program for not techsavvy ppl like me (so like dumbed down twine/renpy,whatever)...so that ppl could make fan/community based addons to one game . create event trigger in some menu and that is (link to multimedia file, text, time , location - as basically that is the core of 'time-management' sandboxes )
so does EA Wish they built a Automated Game Designer program it would save them millions of dollars.

• Haha
Reactions: xoxo1001

Emps42

Nov 22, 2017
DID avenger say why he stopped working on the game? or did he simply ghost the community and burn the hard drive with this work.

DeMarcus16

Apr 12, 2017
He went off to a funeral and POOF!
Said he'd be gone a while, but never came back.
FWIW, I found SOB when it was a browser game (.03 or .04) and word then was he had just returned from a long absence from BK. So this isn't a first. Hope he comes back, I love his style!

Bleemborg

Apr 18, 2017
If you guys read the thread you'd know what's going on.

Laws changed in Russia and he cannot use Patreon anymore to finance the project, so he quit. He did this for the money (and I can understand that), and not being able to monetize the games anymore it made no sense to keep working.

phil7877

Jan 20, 2019
Hello
I need help with sister
I can't find how to invite her to picnic. I don't have this option whichever hour I meet and talk to her
Are there specific stats or did I miss somethng?

doggbound

Dec 22, 2016
I'd love to see someone make a img/video replacement pack for the mom and have her be changed to cory chase. I don't know if anyone would be willing to do that though. I do miss this game as well, but going back to it something needs to be changed to spice it up imo.

morg80

May 11, 2017
Hello
I need help with sister
I can't find how to invite her to picnic. I don't have this option whichever hour I meet and talk to her
Are there specific stats or did I miss somethng?
I didn't play SOB for a while, but IIRC you'll need to speak with her BF first and refuse to help him.

phil7877

Jan 20, 2019
I didn't play SOB for a while, but IIRC you'll need to speak with her BF first and refuse to help him.
i met him in the house (but maybe it was in another test of the game, I don't know if I can check it) but I can't see him anywhere else
I think I should meet him in the park, but when?

morg80

May 11, 2017
i met him in the house (but maybe it was in another test of the game, I don't know if I can check it) but I can't see him anywhere else
I think I should meet him in the park, but when?
I've forgot about that. I think he is in the park in the afternoon (between 3 PM and 7 PM) in week days. Again - it's been a year since I've played in SOB so it could be completely different time.

phil7877

Jan 20, 2019
I have tried to play again the game from the beginning.
I met sister's BF
So I saved.
When I met sister after having met her BF, I could ask about him
But when I loaded the save file, I did not have this option anymore ...

Bluetint

Jun 26, 2017
I have tried to play again the game from the beginning.
I met sister's BF
So I saved.
When I met sister after having met her BF, I could ask about him
But when I loaded the save file, I did not have this option anymore ...
The way this game was coded checks if a particular flag has already been triggered upon entering a location. Unfortunately certain scenes raises their flags in the beginning of the event, instead of the end. Meeting the BF might be one such scene, If you saved in the middle of this, reloading the save won't help as the save will show that you've already met the BF, despite not finishing that particular event.

I don't recommend saving in the middle of Events for this game. I suggest you save right before triggering things if you know the triggers. Your only recourse now is to load an earlier file, or reset the flag if you know the flag name.

Last edited:

phil7877

Jan 20, 2019
Hello
I have a problem with Kate.
I'm in her home on sunday and tutor her.
When I try the option 'To bare breasts', I get the following error message
Location: home_katyaLine: 414Action Index: -1Description: Unknown action!

How can I solve this?

Jack1938

May 17, 2017
Is there some cheat mode for the newest version that allow you to jump straight to event (important dialog, sex scenes)? I remember there was one for 0.24 or 0.25 where you could access to character menu and see all scenes related to them.

MusicLord97

Feb 2, 2019
can someone pls tell me hot to play that game when i open that game it says something russia and thats all when i press ok it just close the game and thats all

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes