Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
Was the only real mod attempt at this the Chinese one then that's like a bazillion GB? Would be cool if that ever happened but I'm probably just holding out on hope since there's no other one really like this (or Big Kuyash for that matter).

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
I don't think they realised you can literally bookmark a thread with one of the buttons by each post, and chose to reply in order to do that. xD

Reactions: scummbagg

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
O

Ohh, but it's not the answer of my question
Thank you :)
As for your actual question then, I'm not really sure. I've never properly tried that path for her character. To MEMORY, so I could be wrong, it's likely somewhere in the town areas or the strip club maybe. Perhaps there's answers in her specific thread here.

Ed C

May 15, 2017
I tried to open the qsp with qgen and it didn't work. Is there another program that can allow me to see how this abandon game works?

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
I tried to open the qsp with qgen and it didn't work. Is there another program that can allow me to see how this abandon game works?
extract the game files... click on the Son of a Bitch.exe

BadBananaGames

Game Developer
Oct 17, 2016
Is any type of an error appear?
As far as I know, if it asks for a password, you should open qsp file as text and delete 3rd line.

lifesuckz69

Mar 5, 2017
So did Avenger drop off completely? With all the games unfinished? (Not that I expected differently, but wondering if there might be some info on that)

Rocko1

Jul 14, 2020
As for your actual question then, I'm not really sure. I've never properly tried that path for her character. To MEMORY, so I could be wrong, it's likely somewhere in the town areas or the strip club maybe. Perhaps there's answers in her specific thread here.
No she is not at the strip club it happens when you complete her path, she is not on home on alternate days

Ed C

May 15, 2017
Is any type of an error appear?
As far as I know, if it asks for a password, you should open qsp file as text and delete 3rd line.
There's no error, just that it's blank. Usually with other qsp games, I can see the objects and the flags and basically the inner workings of the game itself (what scene plays what, events that trigger flags, that type of stuff). I don't know if opening it with notepad++ would do anything though.

I'm not trying to run the game. The game run fine, I just was curious of the different type of variables and how to trigger each.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes