Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
can someone pls tell me hot to play that game when i open that game it says something russia and thats all when i press ok it just close the game and thats all
Have you checked the FAQ in the first post of this thread?

If you're using the translation mod, then it could be that you have two qsp files in the same folder, which is the reason for the error.

upupaway

Feb 12, 2017

hichy13

Feb 2, 2020
Is there anyone here who can help?

I'm in trouble before Kate's first BJ

I just downloaded the latest version and the cheat doesn't work..

Location: home_katyaLine: 414Action Index: -1Description: Unknown action!

1.jpg

tjn67

Mar 10, 2017
That's why I asked, last posted on May 2020 :(
Actually his last post/comment on his Russian blog was on June 27 2020 and it said (roughly translated):

"There is bad news, in the near future I will have to deal with the funeral of a relative, usually I do not write about such personal things, but since we have known each other for a long time, I do not see anything shameful here to tell you.

Therefore, I will drop out online during this period, and pause the blog comments so do not be surprised if you write something, but it does not appear immediately.

Of course, I will not justify myself, but I just warn you because many were waiting for the update, but I still feel responsibility, so you can only blame and scold me for the postponement of the deadline and consider me a jerk. I will not be offended, as I will close the first question, I will return to the update.

To be sure, I hope to get back to work on the update next week, all health and many years to come."

Reactions: Lonely nut

EquineHung

Mar 1, 2018
Actually his last post/comment on his Russian blog was on June 27 2020 and it said (roughly translated):

"There is bad news, in the near future I will have to deal with the funeral of a relative, usually I do not write about such personal things, but since we have known each other for a long time, I do not see anything shameful here to tell you.

Therefore, I will drop out online during this period, and pause the blog comments so do not be surprised if you write something, but it does not appear immediately.

Of course, I will not justify myself, but I just warn you because many were waiting for the update, but I still feel responsibility, so you can only blame and scold me for the postponement of the deadline and consider me a jerk. I will not be offended, as I will close the first question, I will return to the update.

To be sure, I hope to get back to work on the update next week, all health and many years to come."
I mean it has been more that a year and neither of his blogs have received any posts or updates. At this point I would assume the worst

• Sad
Reactions: tjn67
4.10 star(s) 26 Votes