Ed C

May 15, 2017
A Russian character in the 'path'? IIRC Qgen doesn't like Russian characters in the 'path'. But remember, if you change the 'path', the game WON'T find saves.
You're right. I got it to recognize, but now it's asking for a password. This is the start qsp of the european one. Does anyone have that?

tjn67

Mar 10, 2017
where is the save files in pc??
In your "Documents" folder: C:\Users\####\Documents\Сохранения игр Quest Navigator

And then you'll find folders with randomly coded names, so you'll need to search inside them to identify your most recent save files.

Jun 30, 2018
i just downloaded a 12 GB game and i cant get anywhere playing it nothing is going as the walkthrough says i cant find aunt panties the cheat events doesnt make the story move forward am not sure what to do really

Last edited:

asdag0123

Mar 9, 2020
Here this is my save but incomplete The girl that I succes 1 mom 2 sister 3 Yana 4 Dasha 5 Elsa 6 Rada 7 Alena 8 Bazhena 9 Lizaveta 10. Kate/Katya 11.Masha 12 Julia 13.Marina 14.Twin 15.Antonina 16.Melisa 17.Anastasia

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
Hi, is there any in-game walkthrough mod ?
nope, keep notepad open on a screen corner .
actually i think it is more comfy for me as i dont use full screens.
the only issue is that it can lead to spoilers.

is there an easy way to find all scenes in this game the walkthroughs doesn't really cover everything
bit reworked compilation https://attachments.f95zone.to/2021/01/990545_soab_tips.txt

cant find aunt panties-
keep trying. rng based. and there are TWO panties afaik

cheat events
- id advise NOT to use it, unless you go for alt routes after playing main ones

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: accountant2992

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
NightTrain this legend is thinking of doing it
I've started a renpy conversion, but it's going to take a while! The QSP version has nearly 200,000 lines of code, so it'll take me a few days to figure out what they all do... Realistically, it'll take me a couple of months to get a basic game working (ability to move around, buy items, talk/chat/compliment/give gifts, and implement other day-to-day stuff. Then it'll take me another few months to implement the event system and convert the QSP. And then another few months to upload the 12GB of video files. So, don't hold your breath!

Jun 30, 2018
I've started a renpy conversion, but it's going to take a while! The QSP version has nearly 200,000 lines of code, so it'll take me a few days to figure out what they all do... Realistically, it'll take me a couple of months to get a basic game working (ability to move around, buy items, talk/chat/compliment/give gifts, and implement other day-to-day stuff. Then it'll take me another few months to implement the event system and convert the QSP. And then another few months to upload the 12GB of video files. So, don't hold your breath!
i will be waiting anyway good luck

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes