NightTrain

May 27, 2017
NightTrain if you are going to add content I had an idea for Elsa

The actress Elsa Jean in the past year or so has gotten breast implants and started doing anal videos.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nice idea! Thanks for the info about Elsa Jean - I'll have to look for some of her newer vidoes.

Unfortunately, I'm not a story-teller, so I won't be adding any content myself. However, I'm hoping to do the conversion in such a way that it'll be easy to add content if someone else provides the dialogue, the images/videos, and the triggers needed for each additional scene. But that's still a while away.

MusicLord97

Feb 2, 2019
hi can someone pls tell me why i cant play it? when i open that game it will say something russian and all i can do in that moment is just press ok

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
hi can someone pls tell me why i cant play it? when i open that game it will say something russian and all i can do in that moment is just press ok
Did you look under the spoiler for " Additional Information: "?

entotre

Nov 14, 2020
The story is pretty much just words used at random.

"Soon I noticed that even Svetka put not to mention others including me.

Was fun even for me, Sveta turned on the music and girlfriend moved to the beat, and I`m not wasting time, too, caught the rhythm of the melody. "

gravekeeper75

Jan 2, 2019
Anyone know how to talk to the sister. I barely find her in the house to trigger picnics.
She is in her room at 5pm messing with her BF on weekdays. She's in the kitchen at 7pm weekdays and Sundays. and in her bedroom at midnight. To get to the nitty gritty with her, you have to see her with her BF at 5pm and then chat in the kitchen at 7pm. If you see "Talk about Alik", you're on the right track.

janoi

Sep 10, 2017
for some reason I can't get the entertainment job. It keep saying my type doesn't fit when I already max out everything. Is this bug?

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes