zed4o777

Dec 11, 2017
i have 2 partitions with windows and when play from main partition save from other is not suportable give error and black screen

rcz2000

Aug 23, 2016
This was my favorite game like 3 years ago.... I wonder how well it holds up over time.
However I'm pretty happy to find out. Thank you for coming back.

Reactions: LUKE69

mac1000

Jun 17, 2017
Fuck me, this game has some serious grind, and not just in terms of stats-building. Some of it is just mean on the dev's part. For example, to get all 8 pieces of clothing for Yana, you'll have to buy something like 21.7 randomly selected items on average (some players will have to buy even more, and some will get lucky). Since you can buy three items a week, that's an average of 7 weeks, and a lot of money. She'd better be worth it.

And the game's so fucking huge there's no way anyone has played it all without cheats, walkthroughs, and serious reverse engineering of the software.

OK, that's enough bitching. I've converted the entire game to Ren'Py, and it's (sorta) playable. I mean, I can play it, because I can quickly fix the bugs that pop up every few minutes. But it'll take me weeks to play the whole game to fully test it. Unfortunately, without a built-in walkthrough, it's really no better than the QSP version. And it's going to take me many more weeks to figure out the triggers for all the events (it took me four days to sort out just Oksana's events), so just thinking about getting something similar to what I did with Family Life is a little soul-destroying. And forget about translating the dialogue from whatever fucking language it's currently in into something that vaguely resembling English. Hat's off to those who tried.

Anyway, all this to say I'm still working on this project, and something will be delivered eventually.
I hope you figure it out, and start hat patreon going. I would subscribe in a second

Reactions: NightTrain

NightTrain

May 27, 2017
I hope you figure it out, and start hat patreon going. I would subscribe in a second
Thanks for the offer of patreon support! But no need. I really appreciate the effort of all the contributors to this site who pirate and upload content, and providing remakes is my small way of saying "thank-you" to the F95 community. And, any money I could collect would be better given to the independent artists who create the wonderful content we all enjoy, without whom we'd have nothing.

But mostly, my desire to actually play the game is sufficient motivation for me to continue working on it. Even though it gets frustrating at times. I get so close to finishing, realize I've totally fucked something up, and have to redo weeks of work. This game is huge.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes