Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Question about Sasha. Is renting a house for her the end of her quest for now, or is there something else?
In build 30, without this house it was impossible to progress with it and make it work. In build 31, the developer seems to have changed something with it, so now I can’t be sure.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
What after home or is there nothing yet?
The house allows you to have a photo session with her once a month or week. Well, don't forget this house is eating up your money.

In fact, this is its end in build 30, to be more precise, you are changing one of its contents to another.

DarkMarshall

Dec 14, 2018
The house allows you to have a photo session with her once a month or week. Well, don't forget this house is eating up your money.

In fact, this is its end in build 30, to be more precise, you are changing one of its contents to another.
Do you know if she has any alternative branch?

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
DarkMarshall
I surfed the character's passage thread on the forum and eventually didn't find how to get to her alt passage, so I'm sorry if I couldn't help. It's just that I'm still working on my game project while I'm reading the forum.

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
DarkMarshall
I know only one thing: to start this route you can’t appear in an advertisement for that Jew (I forgot his name)
If there are not more than one alternative paths you are wrong. To start the alt-path you have to talk with your buddy, after Rada asked you what is wrong with Sasha instead of talking to the jew to buy the dress.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
If there are not more than one alternative paths you are wrong. To start the alt-path you have to talk with your buddy, after Rada asked you what is wrong with Sasha instead of talking to the jew to buy the dress.
As I already said, I know only one alt route, which was described in the Russian guide to its passage. Thanks for the tip, maybe I’ll try it later according to your advice. By the way, it was slightly redesigned in build 31, so I don’t know if this information is relevant.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
it would be cool if someone reworked the walkthrough and explained all the paths for the latest versions :D
I think your prayers have been answered and the author began to add hints, well, as usually happens, he does it in his own way.

DarkMarshall

Dec 14, 2018
I think your prayers have been answered and the author began to add hints, well, as usually happens, he does it in his own way.
Do you know how to have a threesome with Irina and Shurik? I’ve already completed Irina’s entire route, but I can’t catch the dialogue with Shurik, or maybe I need to do something else?

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
I couldn't arrange this scene with Irina, as I understand you mean about Masha's mother? Even the guides read how to do it and eventually scored on this scene.

Reactions: DarkMarshall

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
The new version need update cheat or full save urgently
If they haven't been fulfilled yet, then just wait patiently, stop demanding. When they are here, I think they will appear on the first page in the topic header.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes