Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
30th is the best atm i'm waiting till the english latest one is updated and less buggy. the english has always been poor but its a lot better now then it use to be. however id recomend looking past that since it's mostly a translator issue since the dev uses a lot of russian slang and that always poorly translates.
Then what is the point for a developer to use his native language if he cannot use it to its maximum?) Although in theories the Russian language can be used as an ordinary language and adequate words can be written so that the translator can translate them adequately. Then all the charm of the text that the Russian language gives is lost.

Dickstains
By the way, this is not a problem of Russian slang, but a problem of the translator that he cannot adapt these words to English. Although there are words in this language that are difficult to adapt to English.

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
By the way, this is not a problem of Russian slang, but a problem of the translator that he cannot adapt these words to English. Although there are words in this language that are difficult to adapt to English.
Ah yes, the Crabs. Consider that the Russian version of Bread we get from translated Japanese games.

DarkMarshall

Dec 14, 2018
I don’t understand how to get Antonina’s daughters to have a threesome, and then Antonina herself along with them, I’ve reached the stage where Marina always butts in and interferes with fucking Dasha. In the walkthrough it says that after 5-6 times something will change but it’s empty so far, I’ve already caught this event 10 times

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Which would you recommend? ive never played this game before.
It's better to choose a stable build, because I played 31 builds and there isn't much content there. All content is preparation for future events. In addition to the rector of the university, she has quite a lot of new content added.

Well, keep in mind that in build 30 there is a bug with the mother, I don’t know if there is a bug on this site that fixes this bug. The essence of the bug is that you will not be able to progress with your mother in the love branch.

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
It's better to choose a stable build, because I played 31 builds and there isn't much content there. All content is preparation for future events. In addition to the rector of the university, she has quite a lot of new content added.

Well, keep in mind that in build 30 there is a bug with the mother, I don’t know if there is a bug on this site that fixes this bug. The essence of the bug is that you will not be able to progress with your mother in the love branch.
i had not one time in all the versions a bug in the love route of the mother ... wonder where u got that ???

ps. i m a fan of Savanna samson so i play her a lot ...

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
i had not one time in all the versions a bug in the love route of the mother ... wonder where u got that ???

ps. i m a fan of Savanna samson so i play her a lot ...
The Russian version of build 30 had this bug. It was fixed but not included in build 30 after release :)

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Gryf
The essence of this bug was simple, when you reach the stage of the game when the mother finds herself a boyfriend. It just doesn't appear and doesn't allow you to progress further :)

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
i just want better english because i get completely lost in .30 and then the guides are all super old and outdated
Firstly, the guides for build 30 are relevant, except for the new character, but he is connected with Antonina. Therefore, in order to get to him, you need to go through the main story with Antonina, also with her children, and so that you have sex in a threesome.

As for better English, well, either be glad that it is being translated at all, or hire a professional or average translator with knowledge of the Russian language.

Reactions: NightOwl71

Soul-z

Jun 28, 2023
复仇者,帖子:12653776,会员:5951 said:
如果有人不清楚的话我会写信澄清。

我不生气:)

我只是在这里发布一个修复程序。无论如何,您都会从博客下载它。也许有人不知道,游戏长期以来都是免费的,没有抢先体验。第一天,它们就会立即在免费跟踪器上发布给每个人。

这样我就可以继续为所有人免费制作游戏,并在第一天就向所有人发布游戏。我正在收集捐款,仅此而已:) 对于其他国家来说,目前只有一个强大的平台,paypal 可能已经推出一年左右了。

几年前,当我可以使用 Patreon 时,我在那里筹集了资金,并且可以雇一个帮手将游戏翻译成英文。但即使和他在一起,我也不得不花费很多时间,因为代码和文本都在一个文件中。但过去已经出现了英文版的游戏,SOB 甚至是由人而不是机器翻译的)。

现在我一个人做两款游戏,没有助手。在不久的将来,我必须设法至少用我的母语来制作它们。因为在英文版本上,翻译清晰,没有错误,你需要花费很多时间,而当我这样做时,两个游戏的更新都不会出来:D 如果情况好转,我会回来到英文版本。游戏至少以一种语言发布比完全不发布要好。

大家想支持的可以通过boosty来做,也可以关注俄语博客里的新闻,因为至少更新了。:) 如果你不懂俄语,也可以随时用英语在俄语博客里提问,就这样我最常查看的博客。顺便说一句,0.31 版本很快就会有新的修复。
[/引用]

我的朋友,我愿意捐助,但是我需要其他的付款方式,你的付款方式对于我们来说没法使用

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Sorry, I mean Luda
Walkthrough:

• Talk to her in the office and talk about her with mom in mother's office. After this you can start corrupting her. Some time later you can invite her for lunch between 12:00 and 14:00.
  • After some lunchs she will give you her address to do some repairs. Now you can visit her on the weekends in suburns near your house. Visit her and do the repair.
  • Ask to go to bathroom and place the hidden camera (need to buy first). Now you can watch her in your laptop. You can alsospy her in her house at 8:00 till 11:00 on weekends. Continue the repair in her house on weekends and eventually a kiss happens. So meet her in the office to talk.
  • From there talk to your mother, if i remeber.(about luda being a masseur)
  • Than talk to luda about it.
  • Buy the stuff on your laptop.
  • Talk to her at your mums work after a week.
  • She will ask you to distribute flyers
  • Distribute them in the city after 12
  • On a day you hadnt handed out any flyers go to her house and invite her to a restaurant repeat it a few times.
  • There is a point when eating out you get a choice between "I Love You" and "I don't want to pressure you", choose "I don't want to pressure you"(credit KingsRaiden, for this dot point )
  • Afterwards she has sex with you.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
DarkMarshall
Sorry, I misunderstood your question because of the translator :)

Just take her on dates and have sex with her, then come to her house and she will give you the keys to the house.
Do this a couple of times, and at what point, when you arrive at her house, you will have a dialogue about the keys.

Reactions: DarkMarshall

DarkMarshall

Dec 14, 2018
DarkMarshall
Sorry, I misunderstood your question because of the translator :)

Just take her on dates and have sex with her, then come to her house and she will give you the keys to the house.
Do this a couple of times, and at what point, when you arrive at her house, you will have a dialogue about the keys.
Thx

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes