kralubu

Apr 24, 2017
I downloaded the Russian version 0.31 with this cheat.
It would be nice if someone was able to remodel it into English.

ametalc

Oct 23, 2018
I downloaded the Russian version 0.31 with this cheat.
It would be nice if someone was able to remodel it into English.
they look awesome but they are too much for me to translate and adapt, to do that i should start over from 0 and fix again everything (and it might not work anyway since there are modified css and some files are missing in the packet you attached)

kralubu

Apr 24, 2017
they look awesome but they are too much for me to translate and adapt, to do that i should start over from 0 and fix again everything (and it might not work anyway since there are modified css and some files are missing in the packet you attached)
If you want, I can upload those files here. Just say - what.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
there is an event on Fridays with a drunk husband, but the house does not appear
So that her house opens up for you, after sex on the roof of the office. We must go through the storyline, her daughter.

Tips, have contact with the brick. Also go through Lisa’s mini introduction, you need to get to know Vova. After that, start the line of Melissa's daughter.

When you go through the daughter's story, you will have a moment when her daughter calls you. To gain access to the house, you need to choose the option where you tell the truth to her mother. After that we go to the office when she is there. There will be a conversation where she will give you the key to her house.

DarkMarshall

Dec 14, 2018
So that her house opens up for you, after sex on the roof of the office. We must go through the storyline, her daughter.

Tips, have contact with the brick. Also go through Lisa’s mini introduction, you need to get to know Vova. After that, start the line of Melissa's daughter.

When you go through the daughter's story, you will have a moment when her daughter calls you. To gain access to the house, you need to choose the option where you tell the truth to her mother. After that we go to the office when she is there. There will be a conversation where she will give you the key to her house.
I already had a call from prison, but I didn’t tell mother, is this the same call?

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
DarkMarshall
I will say right away that I always told her mother the truth. Therefore, I don’t know whether if this event happens again, there will be an opportunity to tell the truth.

DarkMarshall

Dec 14, 2018
DarkMarshall
I will say right away that I always told her mother the truth. Therefore, I don’t know whether if this event happens again, there will be an opportunity to tell the truth.
Yes, I’ve always done this too, but now it’s interesting to follow up on her thread, in the walkthrough it’s written that she’ll call and invite you home, but I haven’t caught that yet, and I’ve already received calls from prison twice

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Yes, I’ve always done this too, but now it’s interesting to follow up on her thread, in the walkthrough it’s written that she’ll call and invite you home, but I haven’t caught that yet, and I’ve already received calls from prison twice
I haven't played through her daughter's storyline, so I can't give you any advice.

Dickstains

Mar 20, 2020
whats the best english version? I want to be able to understand, the torrent english is really bad
30th is the best atm i'm waiting till the english latest one is updated and less buggy. the english has always been poor but its a lot better now then it use to be. however id recomend looking past that since it's mostly a translator issue since the dev uses a lot of russian slang and that always poorly translates.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes