WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
businesscenter, the job: " I went into the office., but there was no one inside.. If I don't find it tonight., I won't get any money.! I'll have to go to his house.. Fat drunk., doesn't think of anyone! Well., asshole! " with the option "to go to his house.!" leads to an error: Ошибка!Локация: Строка: 0Номер действия: -1Описание: Bracket not found!
I did not found the error in the file, sorry my skills are not good enough.

Reactions: xxalex35xx

ametalc

Oct 23, 2018
businesscenter, the job: " I went into the office., but there was no one inside.. If I don't find it tonight., I won't get any money.! I'll have to go to his house.. Fat drunk., doesn't think of anyone! Well., asshole! " with the option "to go to his house.!" leads to an error: Ошибка!Локация: Строка: 0Номер действия: -1Описание: Bracket not found!
I did not found the error in the file, sorry my skills are not good enough.
i had the same problem, i'm looking into it but i can't find what's wrong, everything looks fine...

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
i had the same problem, i'm looking into it but i can't find what's wrong, everything looks fine...
The problem is, me too...
If anybody can fix it, please share where the error is/was and what to do to fix it. So I can at least try to help with the next one.

NightOwl71

Oct 31, 2018
The problem is, me too...
If anybody can fix it, please share where the error is/was and what to do to fix it. So I can at least try to help with the next one.
Compared it to an older release. The action-location calls are identical. The only difference seems to be the value of the variable:

if $character_melissa['open'] = 0
if $character_Melissa['It''s open.'] = 0

Could it be that this more complex string as value might cause issues?

ametalc

Oct 23, 2018
Compared it to an older release. The action-location calls are identical. The only difference seems to be the value of the variable:

if $character_melissa['open'] = 0
if $character_Melissa['It''s open.'] = 0

Could it be that this more complex string as value might cause issues?
the problem is not there, otherwise, you'd have the same problem in the "info" location

NightOwl71

Oct 31, 2018
The only other difference between the modules is this code line:

old: '<a href="exec:gs''gs_time_loc_city'' & gt ''valley''">Leave</a>'
new: '<a href="exec:gs''gs_sound_money'' & msg''I got it. <<glory[''glory_star_salary_calls'']>> rubles.!'' & gs''gs_time_loc_city'' & gt ''valley''">Go away.</a>'

ametalc

Oct 23, 2018
found it:
if $character_Melissa['It''s open.'] = 0:$character_Melissa['It''s open.'] = 1
'<a href="exec:gs''gs_time_loc_city'' & gt''business_center'',''glory_star_first_meet_wife''">To go to his house</a>'
this works, the variable inside <a href> broke the whole thing
the real problem in this whole situation is the '' in the variable It''s open. btw, i'm gonna fix this in the next release

Reactions: cx155

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
found it:
if $character_Melissa['It''s open.'] = 0:$character_Melissa['It''s open.'] = 1
'<a href="exec:gs''gs_time_loc_city'' & gt''business_center'',''glory_star_first_meet_wife''">To go to his house</a>'
this works, the variable inside <a href> broke the whole thing
the real problem in this whole situation is the '' in the variable It''s open. btw, i'm gonna fix this in the next release
thanks

ametalc

Oct 23, 2018
I've updated the translation and added some bugfixes for the 0.31, it still needs more testing because i don't have much time.
if someone finds bugs, just dm me and i'll fix it asap (usually between 18 to 22 CEST)
here the links:

cheers

Last edited:

Bluetint

Jun 26, 2017
I've updated the translation and added some bugfixes for the 0.31, it still needs more testing because i don't have much time.
if someone finds bugs, just dm me and i'll fix it asap (usually between 18 to 22 CEST)
here the links:

Mega

cheers
Can't seem to load my save from the previous translation. I'm guessing it's because a number of variable names have been updated. Would you know of a way to update my savefile?
Like say automatically copying over the value of:
"$character_Antonina['It''s open.'] = 0" to "$character_Antonina['open'] = 0"?

Also:
The variable name change didn't seem to have caught everything.
The old translation uses this variable "house_open_glory_star", the updated one uses "открытие_лOkay_glory_star", but in "gs_inv_show" line 106 reverts to using the previous variable.

Lastly:
Just one nitpick, in the NPC info screen, the previous translation used:

Attitude towards me. - Negative.'
Attitude towards me. - She doesn''t like it.'
Attitude towards me. - Neutral'
Attitude towards me. - Friendly.'
Attitude towards me. - I''m always ready to help.</span>

but the updated one uses:

Taking me for granted - Negative'
Taking me for granted - She doesn''t like it'
Taking me for granted - Neutral'
Taking me for granted - Benevolent'
Taking me for granted - Always ready to help

For the first part, Attitude towards me, seems a be a better translation. And perhaps for the second part we can simplify it to "Negative, Dislike, Neutral, Friendly, Helpful"

Overall, thanks for your hard work. As Machine translation goes this one, was largely readable. I actually understood what they were saying, if i put a little thought into it. (Also no Cancer! Yay!). I'm playing the standard routes for most characters, and have unlocked most of content for them and haven't encountered any major bugs so far (apart from what has already been reported, and even then those were simple fixes in QGEN)

ametalc

Oct 23, 2018
Can't seem to load my save from the previous translation. I'm guessing it's because a number of variable names have been updated. Would you know of a way to update my savefile?
Like say automatically copying over the value of:
"$character_Antonina['It''s open.'] = 0" to "$character_Antonina['open'] = 0"?

Also:
The variable name change didn't seem to have caught everything.
The old translation uses this variable "house_open_glory_star", the updated one uses "открытие_лOkay_glory_star", but in "gs_inv_show" line 106 reverts to using the previous variable.

Lastly:
Just one nitpick, in the NPC info screen, the previous translation used:

Attitude towards me. - Negative.'
Attitude towards me. - She doesn''t like it.'
Attitude towards me. - Neutral'
Attitude towards me. - Friendly.'
Attitude towards me. - I''m always ready to help.</span>

but the updated one uses:

Taking me for granted - Negative'
Taking me for granted - She doesn''t like it'
Taking me for granted - Neutral'
Taking me for granted - Benevolent'
Taking me for granted - Always ready to help

For the first part, Attitude towards me, seems a be a better translation. And perhaps for the second part we can simplify it to "Negative, Dislike, Neutral, Friendly, Helpful"

Overall, thanks for your hard work. As Machine translation goes this one, was largely readable. I actually understood what they were saying, if i put a little thought into it. (Also no Cancer! Yay!). I'm playing the standard routes for most characters, and have unlocked most of content for them and haven't encountered any major bugs so far (apart from what has already been reported, and even then those were simple fixes in QGEN)
thanks for the post, i'll start by saying that i changed the whole way the script replaces the text in the qsp file so that it won't break down lines that had "latin" characters (that was the problem with hee appearing random in the text) i also replaced it''s open. with open because it was breaking down some events (like melissa). the bug in gs_inv_show is totally my fault because i'm lazy, i just copy/pasted the old location so that i wouldn't have to rewrite the whole cheats, i'm gonna fix it in a few minutes.
i had to edit the text a bit due to different encoding and txt2game didn't like открытие_лOkay_glory_star as variable (don't know why the script didn't translate it as a whole
also yeah, taking me fro granted is weird, i'm gonna change it now

tl;dr fixing few things and uploading them in a few moments

EDIT: updated links in the previous post, hope i didn't mess anything else

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Ixiah

NightOwl71

Oct 31, 2018
Anybody else having the problem that the game crashes when the phone chimes for the new Kristina event 'interception_sms_restaurant'? I just hear the phone sound and then, instead of the phone interface coming up, the game just crashes after the sound ends.

ametalc

Oct 23, 2018
Anybody else having the problem that the game crashes when the phone chimes for the new Kristina event 'interception_sms_restaurant'? I just hear the phone sound and then, instead of the phone interface coming up, the game just crashes after the sound ends.
same, it happens with every sms incoming (not sure about calls, couldn't test them yet) i can't find the problem tho

edit: i'm dumb af, in a rush to create cheats, i've created a loop in the gs_inv_show_block location, gs'gs_phone_call_npc' has to be removed. i've reuploaded the fixed qsp. download it again

Last edited:

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
when working in the office and trying to go to the bosses house for the report i get:
Ошибка!Локация: Строка: 0Номер действия: -1Описание: Bracket not found!
I am using the english qsp from ametalc.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 26 Votes