WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
I'll write to make it clear if it's not clear to anyone.

I'm not annoyed:)

I'm just dropping off a fix here. You would have downloaded it from the blog anyway. Maybe someone didn't know, but games have been free without early access for a long time. They are immediately posted for everyone on the free tracker on the first day.

And so I can continue to make games for free for everyone and release them on day one for everyone. I'm collecting donations, that's all:) For other countries there is only the boosty platform for now, paypal has been out for probably a year or so now.

A few years ago when I could use Patreon I collected money there and could keep a helper to translate the game into English. But even with him I had to spend a lot of time because the code and the text are in one file. But English versions of games have come out in the past, and SOB was even translated by a human, not a machine).

Now I make two games alone, without an assistant. And in the near future I have to manage to make them at least in my native language. Because on a working English version, with a clear translation and no bugs, you need to spend a lot of time and while I do this, updates on both games will not come out at all:D If the situation changes for the better, I will return to English versions. It's better when games are released at least in one language than not at all.

Everyone who wants to support can do it through boosty, also you can follow the news in the Russian blog, because it is at least updated:) Also you can feel free to ask questions in the Russian blog in English if you do not know Russian, just a blog I check it most often. By the way there will be a new fix for version 0.31 soon.
Would it be possible for you to use english variables like you already use english locations in future updates. It would make it much more easy to create a working english translation of the game.

P3t3r21

Feb 6, 2017
Well not being a coder...I tried, and failed a machine translation. Here is the library if anyone else wants to try.

Reactions: Ixiah

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
This game is so damn confusing. ive been at it weeks. cant get mom on alt path, cant sleep with rada, cant do ANYTHING with sasha. I try restarting, cheats etc. The walkthrough doesnt help much so confused :x
Look at the walkthrough here, it works quite well in the new version.

If you don’t know the mighty Russian language, here’s my comment about the alt thread.

You need to make sure that your mother no longer comes into your room while jerking off, which means you have started the alt path. After that, we go to Shurik and there will be a continuation of the branch.

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
Look at the walkthrough here, it works quite well in the new version.

If you don’t know the mighty Russian language, here’s my comment about the alt thread.

You need to make sure that your mother no longer comes into your room while jerking off, which means you have started the alt path. After that, we go to Shurik and there will be a continuation of the branch.
thats totaly wrong. u need to keep the boyfriend from mother .. go to shurik talk about mothers .. spy on rada several times ... talk to shurik several times till he want s to spy on mother.. repeat till u spy on mother THATS the start of the alt path for mother

Reactions: NightOwl71

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
thats totaly wrong. u need to keep the boyfriend from mother .. go to shurik talk about mothers .. spy on rada several times ... talk to shurik several times till he want s to spy on mother.. repeat till u spy on mother THATS the start of the alt path for mother
Honestly, I only completed the mother's alt branch once, and that was before update 0.30. Following the logic that I wrote from the guide.

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
So i hope i dont sound entitled, but why is the 0.31 english translation so much harder than any other previous Version ?

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
So i hope i dont sound entitled, but why is the 0.31 english translation so much harder than any other previous Version ?
I think because enough things changed in the beginning. Probably now translating the new version will be more difficult.

But I’ll tell you right away that no translation can replace the original text. Therefore, if you want to get a little buzz from the text, I advise you to play the original version without translation.

Let me tell you right away, I played both versions and I didn’t really like the English version in terms of text.

crosby

May 12, 2017
the English version text might not be the same or even what its ment to be but im guessing most dont speak or read russian making it the only option for them to play it ?

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
the English version text might not be the same or even what its ment to be but im guessing most dont speak or read russian making it the only option for them to play it ?
:whistle: I apologize, I forgot to say that this is just my opinion.

Truth be told, no. To complete the game and access the content, a regular manual and even a regular translation will be enough. It’s just that if you like to read text in such games, it’s better to play the original or wait for a very good translator.

a95110

Jul 11, 2021
i dont know why i cant meet elsa when august i do meet mom in kitchen then it said i need deal with the boss when sep 1 i go to the company between 18:00-19:00 but always dont have any further option can anyone help or how can i debug till i meet elsa

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
i dont know why i cant meet elsa when august i do meet mom in kitchen then it said i need deal with the boss when sep 1 i go to the company between 18:00-19:00 but always dont have any further option can anyone help or how can i debug till i meet elsa
We need to catch a conversation about the boss and go to 18 00 - 19 00 Sep 1, catch a taxi and keep an eye on the boss.

The main thing before meeting Elsa is to meet the brick! Because you can’t go further without it.
To meet a brick, we fight gopniks in the park at night and reach him through these fights.

After that.
After that, we go to the mother's boss. We find out that he is the father of that blonde girl, then we go to her university.

She ignores us, that's where we need a brick. We go to him and you have a new dialogue, we agree with him so that he attacks her. I caught this event from 18:00 - 19:00 by going to the university location.

Hope it helps ;)

ametalc

Oct 23, 2018
i managed to translate the qsp (even variables) it obviously is a MTL kind of translation since it would be too much text to translate
special thanks to NightOwl71 that provided me the 1:1 translation
i'm running it and, so far, i keep finding small bugs BUT there are more than 760 variables, which makes it hard to beta test alone
you can find the english qsp at:

(cheats are still missing, it'll be my next project i guess)
i'm sending the gofile link because it doesn't let me attach the qsp directly

WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
The (avenger) cheats don't work for fighting, and the characteroverview for the girls/women calls for a wrong location.
Edit: I think the location 'npc' has problems to call any of the location 'info_xyz'

Last edited:

ametalc

Oct 23, 2018
The (avenger) cheats don't work for fighting, and the characteroverview for the girls/women calls for a wrong location.
Edit: I think the location 'npc' has problems to call any of the location 'info_xyz'
the translation script i wrote skipped the names of the character in "info" locations, i'm working on it right now
cheats will never work when imported, i had to change all the variables names from 0
EDIT: fixed, same link

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 26 Votes