WulfgarD

Aug 18, 2017
the translation script i wrote skipped the names of the character in "info" locations, i'm working on it right now
cheats will never work when imported, i had to change all the variables names from 0
Don't get me wrong, you did a great job. I just tell the ones who can fix it, where I found a bug and try to locate it as close as possible.

fortuman

Dec 24, 2017
i managed to translate the qsp (even variables) it obviously is a MTL kind of translation since it would be too much text to translate
special thanks to NightOwl71 that provided me the 1:1 translation
i'm running it and, so far, i keep finding small bugs BUT there are more than 760 variables, which makes it hard to beta test alone
you can find the english qsp at:

(cheats are still missing, it'll be my next project i guess)
i'm sending the gofile link because it doesn't let me attach the qsp directly
Is the last QSP? there´s several bug fixed in the last one (09 Jan)
New FIX

Copy with replacement to the game folder
:)
assets/standalone_content
- Fixed the launch of events with Zhenya's boss for Alena
- Fixed a gift for Zhenya
- Fixed a laptop in Lena and Olya's apartment
- Fixed an event with Elsa at her father's work
- Fixed sleeping outside the house when turned on. alarm clock
- Fixed SMS event with Shurik and Sasha

ametalc

Oct 23, 2018
Don't get me wrong, you did a great job. I just tell the ones who can fix it, where I found a bug and try to locate it as close as possible.
that's exactly what i need, i'm doing this for fun, i'm just a plumber (from italy, funny isn't it? and no, my name is not Mario or Luigi) with whatsoever no experience in coding, i'm just challenging myself and sharing it with you guys. i'm more than happy if you find bugs, it'll help me improve my coding skills
Is the last QSP? there´s several bug fixed in the last one (09 Jan)
New FIX
Mega
Copy with replacement to the game folder
:)
assets/standalone_content
- Fixed the launch of events with Zhenya's boss for Alena
- Fixed a gift for Zhenya
- Fixed a laptop in Lena and Olya's apartment
- Fixed an event with Elsa at her father's work
- Fixed sleeping outside the house when turned on. alarm clock
- Fixed SMS event with Shurik and Sasha
it is, i've downloaded it yesterday from Avenger's blog

same link to download the fixed qsp
to make it easier i just replace the bugged ones with the fixed ones

mineiros123

Aug 19, 2016
that's exactly what i need, i'm doing this for fun, i'm just a plumber (from italy, funny isn't it? and no, my name is not Mario or Luigi) with whatsoever no experience in coding, i'm just challenging myself and sharing it with you guys. i'm more than happy if you find bugs, it'll help me improve my coding skills

it is, i've downloaded it yesterday from Avenger's blog

same link to download the fixed qsp
to make it easier i just replace the bugged ones with the fixed ones
It seems that when accessing the notebook, the game glitches.

1705244052759.png

Last edited:
Reactions: Arvind

ametalc

Oct 23, 2018
well gofile tells me the server hosting this EXTREMLY LARGE file is overloaded i have to upgrade my account to download ... LOL sure cause 31 mb makes a server overloaded ...... guess i have to wait to test this ... but thanks for doin all that work
man, that sucks, i've compressed a copy of it and attached it here. enjoy

Gryf

Nov 4, 2017
man, that sucks, i've compressed a copy of it and attached it here. enjoy
well i couldn t wait and finished mom and sister normal path till after 3some... no bugs found yet it works ;) (except the mentioned fighting skills) ps. for those who cannot live without cheats ... there are cheats in the game they are just in the cheatmenu so u have to click and click often to use them but its managable .. since i normaly only use back and forth hours/days and reset of day and week . for those who complain about the money cheat is only 100.000... well in your room there is a silver box beside the bed (left lower corner) just put the money in there get another 100.000 from cheat... rince and repeat till u have 5 million... buy apartement buy car buy all the small things and u are ready to play.

fortuman

Dec 24, 2017
When you chose the option to get the 10.000 from Alyk the Oksana Boyfriend, the path glitches and can´t continue doing nothing more with her.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes