Hitman

Aug 20, 2016
same, it happens with every sms incoming (not sure about calls, couldn't test them yet) i can't find the problem tho

edit: i'm dumb af, in a rush to create cheats, i've created a loop in the gs_inv_show_block location, gs'gs_phone_call_npc' has to be removed. i've reuploaded the fixed qsp. download it again
hello, by any chance are you expanding the cheats?

ametalc

Oct 23, 2018
ametalc Thanks for the cheats, is it posible to add the hour lock feature? Or is it already implemented?
i'm sorry but i will not do it, it was part of another set of cheats and i don't really have time to do it

hello, by any chance are you expanding the cheats?
if you are asking for variables mod, i will not, it would take too much time, lately i'm very short on free time so i just check here for major bug reports but i won't have time to work on more elaborated cheats

Reactions: Gryf and NightOwl71

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
and how do I return the Russian language when installing your file? A cheat mod has not yet been made for the Russian version. I'm crying...
Try downloading the original game, if you do not have a backup folder of the game, then it is enough to delete this folder and just re-unzip the game folder.

ametalc

Oct 23, 2018
Can i add it to your file? If for you is ok, i add the hour lock feature
i mean, it's not like it's mine, i made it just so people like me (that can't speak/read russian) can enjoy the game, you can do whatever you want with the file :) all i did was basically challenging myself into translating a qsp game having 0 coding experience with qsp or python. i'm pretty proud of the result even tho i still find some minor bugs, which will require a new release, i'm almost done with every main path except for sasha, twins and vika, once i'm done, i'm gonna test alt branches for the final release (take the translation as it is, it was already hard this way)
if you want, send me a dm with the code and location to add the hour lock so i can add it to the bugfixes i've added

Last edited:
Reactions: Einsterion

ALEKS_22

Dec 11, 2022
Translation and cheat are what we get by downloading and installing the qsp file, courtesy of ametalc.
As a Russian-speaking user, I am only interested in cheat-qsp.
Dear ametalk, can you post a cheat qsp without translation, in the original Russian? (with a time lock button, by the way, lol)

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
is there a complete guide for the game? otherwise those on the first page are old
I could send you a guide that Russian players wrote, but there is no information there on some characters in the game.

Also now in the new update, Lisa's thread has been reworked. More precisely, its main route.

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
Translation and cheat are what we get by downloading and installing the qsp file, courtesy of ametalc.
As a Russian-speaking user, I am only interested in cheat-qsp.
Dear ametalk, can you post a cheat qsp without translation, in the original Russian? (with a time lock button, by the way, lol)
From my own experience I will say that the game cheat will work on the Russian versions. Because I did not use a Russian cheat mod for the game this is games: https://f95zone.to/threads/big-kuyash-v0-26-avenger.111/ .

DarkMarshall

Dec 14, 2018
I could send you a guide that Russian players wrote, but there is no information there on some characters in the game.

Also now in the new update, Lisa's thread has been reworked. More precisely, its main route.
I would be grateful if you could send me

Feyschek

Game Developer
Jun 12, 2021
thx a lot
By the way, if you start going through the sister’s love branch, remember that you will need money to organize a picnic. For a special picnic you will need alcohol, I don’t remember exactly what kind, so I advise you to just buy all the alcohol in the game :)

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes