• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

time2die

May 23, 2017
I think I had it at 16:00.

My question is about Yana. I bought her an apartment, but can`t seem to find it in Chkalovsky. Am I just missing something?
Hi dude, how to trigger Yana's new contents? I've done all her questline but she never asked for a new apartment.

time2die

May 23, 2017
How can i trigger garden fuck 1~7.webm with mom it doesnt shows up some file after i finished all route.
You can only trigger the garden fuck scenes during the mom main rounte (at pool on Saturday), just like morning blowjobs at kitchen and night showering with mom scenes. As soon as you finish all the quests (threesome with sis), all these scenes changed~~

Ed C

May 15, 2017
Hi dude, how to trigger Yana's new contents? I've done all her questline but she never asked for a new apartment.
I’m not exactly sure, but it was definitely when I went to my room. Sometimes the mom or the sister was waiting there, but there was one time that she just started saying that I need to get an apartment for her.

lee4k4k

Feb 15, 2018
for 27 CE cheat mod go to main page click on additional information then on first link when it will open u will see 27 CE cheat mod there remember link has 26 CE name in description after page open 27 will appear

bigles000

Mar 17, 2017
you need to fuck her when she asks for notebook(borrow it to her after 12:00 in your room, find her in kitcher after 13:00)...do it several times(works only on weekends) and than be in your room at 16:00...after some repeating, she will appear and tell you about flat, you then go on pc to buy it and then return to her to move her

Reactions: hichy13

time2die

May 23, 2017
you need to fuck her when she asks for notebook(borrow it to her after 12:00 in your room, find her in kitcher after 13:00)...do it several times(works only on weekends) and than be in your room at 16:00...after some repeating, she will appear and tell you about flat, you then go on pc to buy it and then return to her to move her
Cooooool, thx mate! BTW any ideas about Aurelius new contents? I can call her and fuck at her apartment (in version 0.26), but cannot access to her apartment (unlocked?) by myself. Thx again.

hotmike

Jan 28, 2018
@ace_boogie Maybe you can update the OP with one of the 'new' links to the walk-through forums?

And the current link to the mod/translation forum is

m889

Sep 24, 2017
Hello,

I have a problem with navigation, i can only see Business center before 8:00 and after 23:00.

It seems i can only see 4 location on the navigation.

Does someone know how to solve this ?

Thanks

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Well, there's no scroll bar. Just mouse over them and use your mouse wheel to scroll through them.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes