LUKE69

Oct 18, 2018
Good days guys, i have a problem with katya in her house. I see in other post that exist a solution for that problem but i don't understand wich file i have to install Ths for help

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
i dont remember anything related to that. is there no file or 2+ files? did u use translation mod files?

LUKE69

Oct 18, 2018
Ricevo sempre questo errore: Errore! Posizione: home_katyaLine: 414 Indice azioni: -1Descrizione: Azione sconosciuta!
Ho la versione del gioco 0.29 e uso la traduzione inglese con i trucchi ma non so dove vedere la versione del cheat

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
i dont speak that language! :|
long story short - i used available files (eng qsp and files from https://f95zone.to/threads/son-of-a-bitch-translation-project-0-29-v0-8-2.9328/) and had no issues with her...unless it is some latest content which is not in the guide and i missed it...
Correct.... this error was known in the initial "quick and dirty" translation included in the download.
If you download the corrected and better translated file from the Translation project --- this issue + many more will be gone.

Reactions: IoriHCH

dwezzel

Apr 7, 2019
When I try to load the game, I've got an error message box in russian...can't understand it and can't do anything else except to close it...and the game won't start....does somebody knows what to do ?

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
OK...but, the only thing I got, is the "Son of a bitch.exe" that I use to launch the game. So How do I "force" to start with the translation mode ?
i....dunno... u probably dont force anything
have u read instructions

Vicezealot Mods
Unzip into the unique_npc folder in the 'assets\standalone_content\pic' directory.

English Errors
Extract into your SOB folder, where the main exe is at. Says yes to replace any files, this translates the save slots and the error messages that you receive if there's a problem in the game.

Interface
Extract the contents of the zip into the 'assets\standalone_content\' folder and replace any of the files it asks to replace.

CE QSP
Extract 7z file into the 'assets\standalone_content\' folder
Any other QSPs should either be deleted or the extension renamed to something else if you want to keep them. (Ex. start.qsp should be deleted)
Only 1 *.qsp file can remain in standalone_content folder, for the game to work properly!

Alena fix batch file

Extract it into your 'assets\standalone_content' folder and run the file.
If it fails to work properly for you then it can also be done manually. Go to pics/unique_npc/alyona and all of the 'club_wc' should be renamed to 'club_wc' with an English c at the end. The Russian one looks pretty much exactly the same with certain fonts so make sure.

RPGjunky42

Jul 31, 2017
Seeing that this game is abandoned, what rules, if any exist, govern making a fork off of it?
Can this be updated by the community, if there's demand for it?

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes