dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Just to be aware - the newest version is going to be a single file download rather than an update if I'm reading the translations correctly.

There's no way to share the link outright as the game needs to be downloaded and cracked first; so when it comes out, we're going to have to download then crack then potentially either re-upload a full 8GB or attempt to make our own update file.

Uploading 8GB is going to be pretty challenging, there's a very good chance that it won't hit here on the day of release.

Reactions: mineiros123

luisar018

Apr 26, 2017
How many days does it take for Marina to call you? I have walked with her several times and this does not happen

luisar018

Apr 26, 2017
How many days does it take for Marina to call you? I have walked with her several times and this does not happen

nyalest

May 21, 2017
Hi, wondering if having a hard on is the only way to raise corruption if not what are the other ways?

luisar018

Apr 26, 2017
Yea, when she goes to work at the mall
Excuse my ignorance, but I've already talked to the Chief of Nestor about Sasha. Now what should I do to move forward with Sasha? I do not know why I can not talk to Shurik about Sasha. My options to talk to Shurik are '' To talk about everything '' and '' Your mom is not an hour in the bath? ''

Last edited:

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Excuse my ignorance, but I've already talked to the Chief of Nestor about Sasha. Now what should I do to move forward with Sasha? I do not know why I can not talk to Shurik about Sasha. My options to talk to Shurik are '' To talk about everything '' and '' Your mom is not an hour in the bath? ''
I am sorry to report but the easha quest is now closed, but before i finish that
  1. So you did the ad with nester
  2. Than you talked to sahsa
  3. Than nester again
  4. Is she giving him a blowjob when you visit him
If that us what you did the questline is closed but, i can edit your save only probably is im only about to begin work so i cannot do it for hours

thjis1

Apr 2, 2017
I am sorry to report but the easha quest is now closed, but before i finish that
  1. So you did the ad with nester
  2. Than you talked to sahsa
  3. Than nester again
  4. Is she giving him a blowjob when you visit him
If that us what you did the questline is closed but, i can edit your save only probably is im only about to begin work so i cannot do it for hours
You 100% sure on that? Do you know what decision or events trigger her by passing you for Nestle? It makes sense, going to have to edit It out of my current play through. Want all the girls at my apartment this play through. Only ones left for me are dasha, marina, Sasha and alena. Then i have a save with the entire vast.

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
You 100% sure on that? Do you know what decision or events trigger her by passing you for Nestle? It makes sense, going to have to edit It out of my current play through. Want all the girls at my apartment this play through. Only ones left for me are dasha, marina, Sasha and alena. Then i have a save with the entire vast.
Same here and yeah if shes givin nester a blowjob thats it for her

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes