toolkitxx

Modder
Donor
Game Developer
May 3, 2017
It would be really great if one of the MODS could post the updated walk-through from posting #1263 to the front. I have been through almost all 117 pages and that walk-through is actually a piece of gold deeply buried in this thread!

Thank you in advance :)

Or point to the walktrough section at least - i was as surprised as Lucker that there is such a thing ;(

ragtime101

May 15, 2017
To the people who are having issues resetting the Dasha club event after missing out for whatever reason (i.e: not having the tabs on you thus being unable to intervene.), using the cheat version of the QSP doesn't seem to work, setting the value to 0 under her club variable in the cheat menu doesn't really reset it for some odd reason.

There are two ways around this, number 1 if you don't want to mess around with save editors and 2 if you do. 2 is a much better solution but 1 works if you are too lazy.

1) set her sex value to 1 AND the club event value to 1, then you have effectively bypassed it. You can talk to her in antonias house and she mentions the video (which is the next step.) I'm not sure how the club event affects her stats so this may cause problems down the line without further editing of her stats. In retrospect I'm not sure the club value is being changed at all by the cheat qsp, so you may only have to set the sex value to 1 in order to progress, I haven't tested this, I just set both to 1 and it was bypassed. This is not ideal however because you are essentially skipping past an event
OR
2) Edit your save with a QSP save editor and search for даша, the first variable (it has даша_1 in the name) should be changed from a 1 to a 0. If you do this you can go back to the club and view the event, hopefully this time, prepared.

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
It would be really great if one of the MODS could post the updated walk-through from posting #1263 to the front. I have been through almost all 117 pages and that walk-through is actually a piece of gold deeply buried in this thread!

Thank you in advance :)

Or point to the walktrough section at least - i was as surprised as Lucker that there is such a thing ;(
Only 3 posts up mate from yours, lol, an i get what you mean amd if you ever need some help just ask

Thought out this thread ppl have uploaded a walkthrough. Though the creator of the game has nade one on a blog of his own , also @badboycet, may be making one. Here is the walkthrough section on this site for sob. ,

Last edited:

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
On the small ad. Post,
Games by AvengerMay 22, 2017 2:23
Newsletter was, look, check email spam.
Do not forget that recently released new thing 0.18, so see for yourself whether to play now 0.17, but I sent it anyway.

And even when the novelty will be the total file (archive) of the game, all 18 upgraded it replaced almost all hyphae on video. It will weigh about 8 gigs, but leave the old links and long transition period.
With the old files SRB weighs approximately 12.8 gigs, after replacing it weighs 8 gigs. So a lot of time and effort was spent not in vain, it was possible to reduce the weight of the game almost 5 gigs and improve the quality of the way and were replaced with pictures.
On this and not only I will write when leaving refreshed just say in advance that you were getting ready to download a large file :) Well, or sit on the old thing yet voluntary.

Also need volunteers to finish the remains of single gifok, many vidyuhi no longer on the screw, and look for these segments do not have time :( The volunteer will be rewarded khalyavnykh to update or upgrade depends on the job, this is what I will write in the post, but anyone interested can now write e

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Ace can you clarify what you mean by "proper"
From Avenger's English blog
Whats up, commrades!
All future updates of the game "Son of a bitch" (since 0.18 version) will be translated in normal English. The price for version with normal translation (not machine one) would cost 5 dollars or 300 rubles (little bit more than machine one)! So all new people or people whos subscription is over - can subscribe on game with normal translation! The minimum donation is 5 dollars if you donate more - you help the game or can order additional privileges! More detailes - in Rules!

shiddily

Aug 5, 2016
is it 5 bucks for each version that comes out? i thought I remember reading that it was like 1 payment for 3 updates. did that change, or am I misremembering?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
is it 5 bucks for each version that comes out? i thought I remember reading that it was like 1 payment for 3 updates. did that change, or am I misremembering?
From what I understand, the subscription is $5 for a proper translation but for machine translation it is still the original price

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
On the small ad. Post,
Games by AvengerMay 22, 2017 2:23
Newsletter was, look, check email spam.
Do not forget that recently released new thing 0.18, so see for yourself whether to play now 0.17, but I sent it anyway.

And even when the novelty will be the total file (archive) of the game, all 18 upgraded it replaced almost all hyphae on video. It will weigh about 8 gigs, but leave the old links and long transition period.
With the old files SRB weighs approximately 12.8 gigs, after replacing it weighs 8 gigs. So a lot of time and effort was spent not in vain, it was possible to reduce the weight of the game almost 5 gigs and improve the quality of the way and were replaced with pictures.
On this and not only I will write when leaving refreshed just say in advance that you were getting ready to download a large file :) Well, or sit on the old thing yet voluntary.

Also need volunteers to finish the remains of single gifok, many vidyuhi no longer on the screw, and look for these segments do not have time :( The volunteer will be rewarded khalyavnykh to update or upgrade depends on the job, this is what I will write in the post, but anyone interested can now write e
Does this mean he's releasing the files but not the QSP?

I also haven't got a copy of the email yet.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes