thjis1

Apr 2, 2017
Never mind I just used the update and dropped it on an old version of .14 Hope it is up to speed now? I am up and running, with pics

thanks for the patience and assistance.

Last edited:

Pravitas

Game Developer
Aug 13, 2016
Why is this game popular? It looks very buggy and very eh? What's the pull of the game?

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
For me its ability to get will nearly every woman. Shows you that also this guy who created it is the biggest pirater, and complaijs when dome elsedoes it to him. Had to.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
For me its ability to get will nearly every woman. Shows you that also this guy who created it is the biggest pirater, and complaijs when dome elsedoes it to him. Had to.
I'm not reading your posts. I'm reading the LIPS below it. :p

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Why is this game popular? It looks very buggy and very eh? What's the pull of the game?
It's not buggy, it's just that some have a problem setting it up because QSP needs certain files in certain places. It's a great game, among the best on this site. You should try it.

ozzbrain

Nov 10, 2016
Tried, got lost in what I was doing and it was confusing as heck. Didn't help that the download I got came modded to all hell and I had no idea what was going on.
well you got confused cuz you played moded....play clean , see walktrough and comments..tell you this is one of the best games around here :).

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
well you got confused cuz you played moded....play clean , see walktrough and comments..tell you this is one of the best games around here :).
I agree with ozzbrain. Play with a vanilla file and get comfortable with the game. Then try your hand at a modded file. This games has a shit load of content especially if it's your first time playing

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
I got up to the threesome with Mom and Sis, but every time I go to Mom's bedroom after midnight I see:

A mother, it`s clean and tidy as always. Everything looks solid.
Мамуля сладко спит...

Is there something I missed in an earlier step?
I'm using the start_en_mod_with_reg_stats_sknf.qsp to run the game.

mineiros123

Aug 19, 2016
I got up to the threesome with Mom and Sis, but every time I go to Mom's bedroom after midnight I see:

A mother, it`s clean and tidy as always. Everything looks solid.
Мамуля сладко спит...

Is there something I missed in an earlier step?
I'm using the start_en_mod_with_reg_stats_sknf.qsp to run the game.
No. After Update 0.17 you can't sleep with mom anymore.

Info: O.18 will be out until sunday.

Lucker # 1

May 20, 2017
I saw some people talk about a walkthrough, is there a "complete" one or are they talking about the posts on the first page?

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Thought out this thread ppl have uploaded a walkthrough. Though the creator of the game has nade one on a blog of his own , also @badboycet, may be making one. Here is the walkthrough section on this site for sob. ,

Reactions: Lucker # 1
4.10 star(s) 26 Votes