Jan 11, 2017
The highest possible ,as it says in the guide i did blackmail her,relationship went to lowest point ,got her fuckton of gifts and sometimes there's a guy in her room but the only option is to go back not fight nor whatever there might possibly be.

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
The highest possible ,as it says in the guide i did blackmail her,relationship went to lowest point ,got her fuckton of gifts and sometimes there's a guy in her room but the only option is to go back not fight nor whatever there might possibly be.
Upload your save, an what the name of the qsp your using, an ill get you past that point. also here @Noddu, i reset the pre, and did it again now you can massage her

Jan 11, 2017
@ thank u mr.duckling , one last question now after u skipped that event is sis can catch me with mom at
9 am,because i was struggling yesterday with that event spent whole day and apparently i should've completed sis quests first?
P.S. Ok thx man really helped me alot , sis got us in moms bedroom :)

Last edited:

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
@ thank u mr.duckling , one last question now after u skipped that event is sis can catch me with mom at
9 am,because i was struggling yesterday with that event spent whole day and apparently i should've completed sis quests first?
P.S. Ok thx man really helped me alot , sis got us in moms bedroom :)
Yeah Mate you needed to finish the sisters quest to finish the moms than trigger the threesoms

Jan 11, 2017
Can u tell me how didja change values, one of the mods right or didja use some kinda editor because game is a mess can't trigger some of the girls and it would help alot.

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Here mate a thread that will assist you

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Here mate a thread that will assist you
There i fixed my bloody signature might have not been able to find the old one but this will do has more appeal wounldnt you all agree.

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Yeah there are meant to be webm, its the alternative to gifs so though are actually smaller in size

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes