Gennosuke88

Aug 17, 2016
Does anyone know how/when can I give the Iphone to the stepsister? I've tried everything but there's no option...

Trololol

Apr 24, 2017
How do i get the english teacher? I never managed to do anything with her...

Also, i noticed in the mom's pic in standalone content there is a clip named alt_rape, i never managed to see that ingame, is it possible to get that ingame or not?

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
The Aunt's bedroom, at 10:00-11:00 you get an option to go through her stuff (same for the mom). In the walkthrough the mom's panties are mentioned during Elsa's guide as that needs to be done before you finish the mom to get Elsa. Difference between the mom and the Aunt is the Aunt's panties are used at 16:00-17:00 to get the desired results while moms can be used immediately or simply gotten rid of to get the desired results.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
How do i get the english teacher? I never managed to do anything with her...

Also, i noticed in the mom's pic in standalone content there is a clip named alt_rape, i never managed to see that ingame, is it possible to get that ingame or not?
English Teacher basically needs Elsa's dad (start Elsa's path and get to the blackmail portion) before you can get her. Also you need to sleep in her class a few times after you meet with Elsa's dad on the weekend and then you basically rape her a few times, get the appartment in the business district and she comes around 18:00 to be your maid/fuck toy.

PaperBeyblade

Apr 23, 2017
I see in the assets folder that you have scenes with Shurik's mom. How do you progress with her or are you locked out if you did Mom's main route instead of the alternate one?

keimag

May 8, 2017
Is there any content with the grandmother (Julia) ? I know you can go to her house in the neighborhood and either introduce yourself as her grandson or as a handyman. If you go the handyman route, she invites you in and there's talk about needing tools to get started on some repairs. Problem is I haven't seen any tools in the shop so is this as far as it goes so far?

By the way, not sure if it's a bug or something, but I randomly lose money (somewhere around 4k rubles every time, as far as I can tell). I'm not getting attacked or mugged, it just disappears either while moving from one location to another or talking to different characters.

PaperBeyblade

Apr 23, 2017
Is there any content with the grandmother (Julia) ? I know you can go to her house in the neighborhood and either introduce yourself as her grandson or as a handyman. If you go the handyman route, she invites you in and there's talk about needing tools to get started on some repairs. Problem is I haven't seen any tools in the shop so is this as far as it goes so far?

By the way, not sure if it's a bug or something, but I randomly lose money (somewhere around 4k rubles every time, as far as I can tell). I'm not getting attacked or mugged, it just disappears either while moving from one location to another or talking to different characters.
Nope there's no content with Julia yet. And I think you have a bug; what should happen is that you are supposed to get a message that said x amount is tranferred from your account and it should'nt be whenever you travel or talk to someone

keimag

May 8, 2017
Ok, different problem now... tried re-downloading the game again and after it was done I copied my save files to continue. Loaded the save and when I checked, everyone's attitude towards me was at hate, and that wasn't the case before. The only thing I changed in the game was the qsp, went from using the original one with the modded with regular stats one. Could that have caused it, or just the re-download of the game? And is there any way to fix it?

PaperBeyblade

Apr 23, 2017
Ok, different problem now... tried re-downloading the game again and after it was done I copied my save files to continue. Loaded the save and when I checked, everyone's attitude towards me was at hate, and that wasn't the case before. The only thing I changed in the game was the qsp, went from using the original one with the modded with regular stats one. Could that have caused it, or just the re-download of the game? And is there any way to fix it?
just use the cheats to change their variables back

thjis1

Apr 2, 2017
I seem to have messed up Sasha's mother, suspect I mistimed it. So far I have only managed to get it once out of many playthroughs. I don't want to restart as I am trying to push through Marina and Dasha. Is there any way to reset it or can I alter it in the save etc to get access to her bedroom scenes?

PS: any one know if and when an update is due?

Thank You.

Jan 11, 2017
So heres the deal aunt got me while i was jerking off 3rd time and as it says in the guide i told her its mistake yada yada ,but there's no other option other than letting her go am i doin somethin wrong?
Oh yes also i cant jerk off at times when she supposedly should catch me.

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
So heres the deal aunt got me while i was jerking off 3rd time and as it says in the guide i told her its mistake yada yada ,but there's no other option other than letting her go am i doin somethin wrong?
Oh yes also i cant jerk off at times when she supposedly should catch me.
Keep doing it get her depravity up until she does

Ramirez™

Aug 29, 2016
I don't know if its something with the qsp-file or that I'm missing something.
On the alternate mom route I came as far as having the threesome with Mom and Shurik.
Did the drunk scene, the full scene with dp were you invite Shurik, and the scene were you invite Shurik to the shower.
Now everytime I enter her room at 2000, she's is fucking with Shurik and I can join.
When I go to her after 2100 and talk to her, the option Call Shurik is available. But when I do that I get the scene from the practice were she shows her boobs.
I'm using the start_en_mod_with_reg_stats_sknf.qsp

missy

Jan 5, 2017
How do you get to tire shop,police station in chkalovsky? don't see any place to click for them there

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes