Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
There are sav editors in the tools and tutorial second on this site

sherlockhomes

Apr 19, 2017
Hey guys, i tried speaking with the stepsister but i only get the option to "talk", can't get her to go shopping, her depravity is still normal too, i can't figure out how to raise it
on Sat and Sunday after 10:00 you can talk to her. need to buy all dresses[player may end up buying same dress sometime , its random]. Only after this her depravity will increase. this requires 2-3 full weekends .

Player gets only blowjobs . there is not much content available.I suggest to ignore her and focus on other characters.

CouchPillow

Aug 6, 2016
I just downloaded the full v0.17 off mega but when I extracted the file there didn't seem to be the SOB.exe launch. Anybody know where I can grab it from?

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
I know you probably.wouldnt want to but.just.dowm load the update pack it will.be the fastest way to get the exe

AciDTriP

Apr 17, 2017
for mega bandwidth limitations, use a VPN. I use windscribe and it bypasses that issue like it didn't exist.

Mrole

Nov 19, 2016
there's an error with the events of mom, i can't sleep with her in night after having sex with her, she disappear in the night,

yyc

Apr 9, 2017
have somebody a save game to the current content please? i lost everything what i play of this game :oops::oops:

Asdfs

Apr 10, 2017
How the hell do you start the date with the mom? He said the reservation was tonight and i waited at the Restaurant basically all day and night.

dunhill

May 3, 2017
i have bandwidth limitations on MEGA (its a 5GB limit) even with a VPN and MegaDownloader... i tried everything, i even tried waiting the 6hrs timeout but on the last leg it always fail or some error.. i've been trying to download this game for 2-3days now... does anyone have a link to a torrent or some other way of downloading this game???

PS be careful if you use "windscribe" VPN, got some unwanted stuff...

Asdfs

Apr 10, 2017
20:00 saturday @restaurant
Ah, thanks. Must've read it wrong. Follow up question though. I've had sex with the mom at 9 AM for a few weeks straight but never got the sister event. Do I need to have a relationship built up with the sister or am I missing something else?

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
Ah, thanks. Must've read it wrong. Follow up question though. I've had sex with the mom at 9 AM for a few weeks straight but never got the sister event. Do I need to have a relationship built up with the sister or am I missing something else?
Yes you need to virtual finish slyour sisters questline up to the point where you beat up her bf

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
So I got all the way to the picnics with the sister, and I can't seem to get them to work in latest version I swear it said sat, but maybe it was sunday. Either way I camped out both days at park nothing, then tried seeing if I had to ask her from her room also dead in. Any one know what time and place I got to go to for sister picnics? I saw guide here just said sunday, but that was it..

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes