Jack-O

Oct 20, 2016
yeah if only you actually had a point which you don't as I've read all 5 pages...
you list 4 diff versions in that post.. yet there's 6 (7 if you wanna count the torrent file too) attachments to the OP... so... a lil more effort from your side next time if you wanna succeed in being properly sarcastic mate
Or... You do it all yourself? Deliver everyone the game and edited files, etc? Ffs! You know? You could also just say: "thank you, for all the work you guys are putting into all this". And after that you give some ideas? In a nice way! Without the "I'm too lazy to even try to comprihend the file names" bullshit ... please? Tyvm in advance! :)

Awesome work Ace! Simple as that.

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
If you didn't notice, it's a fairly big file.
i didn't say to dl the full 017 file
there are separate links for updates 15 / 16 / 17 which are small

It's hard to remember what was available before 3-4 versions

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
I answered the questions correctly but after the first massage the dad kicked me out
in some qsp's the answers were "fixed" , for example always correct the 1st option
you can try the mod files , in mine for example i have a button "fix kate answers" or something like that

Trololol

Apr 24, 2017
Guys, how do you corrupt the stepsister? Right now i can't even get her to go to the beach, how do i progress with her?

Trololol

Apr 24, 2017
How do i buy her stuff? Right now the only thing i can do is go to the park with her, i can't even raise her depravity

Pararock

Aug 17, 2016
How do i buy her stuff? Right now the only thing i can do is go to the park with her, i can't even raise her depravity
Sunday around 10-17 when you go in her room you should have an option to go shopping with her. The rest of the code is confusing, seems like after the first time you went to the store and purchased a swimsuit it open up to go shopping with her on saturday/sunday and get the rest of the item you need. It also open the beach on sunday.

how can i mod my save game?
I made a save editor here=>

dasgerd

Apr 25, 2017
i want to get access to the house of the gym girl Katya Allemands i dont have the cheat engine also i want to lower the relationship level to sasha as told in the walkthrough. is there a cheat engine for versio 17 and can i load my save game with it?

Pararock

Aug 17, 2016
Which QSP are you using?

If you are using the cheat version(start_en_mod), you can go in Faq -> People Cheat -> Sasha -> Attitude and enter a new number.

If you are using the normal version(start_en) modify the variable $character_Sasha['Отношение_к_ГГ'] with the save editor.

Don't change from one version to another, for some reason the normal version doesn't translate Отношение_к_ГГ while the modded one translate it to attitutude_to_gg which make save imcompatible between them.

I gonna check for the gym girl and come back to you.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
@ace_boogie ace next time you update this, could you split the files in parts please (zip in part)? MEGA has quotas in several countries and it's generally 5GB meaning the download will cancel half way.

dasgerd

Apr 25, 2017
I use the none cheated qsp version 17

changing the variable did work for sasha to set the mood to hate thanks.

unfortunatly still no progress with the stepsister bought all the shit.

also it looks like the secretary is stuck somehow i progressed to the massage part rinced and repeated the flyer distribution visit take money bit that did her not change her corruption or behaviour at all looks like a dead end.

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
i believe it's easier to use a modded qsp (not necessary with "cheated" stats) so you can fix those things and not to bother with cheat engine

for stepsister you must buy everything , you must take her to the park / coast etc etc
(are we talking about 12 variables = 12 different things to do)

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes