sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
because i try to change the qsp in a better (for me always:p) way , does anyone else wants to have the location tiles horizontally (like university) instead of the vertical (normal) way ?
(at least in places with more than 4 locations)

So anyone knows why i cant sleep with mother anymore?
i guess because avenger wants that :)
it's a change in the game , it isn't a bug/error

Reactions: mineiros123

blooch

Aug 5, 2016
is there a flag i could mod to get caught 2 times watching the mother having sex with bf?
ive made too much prog to start over this run, having gotten to the point where im 3somes with the mom and sister. want to go the alt route but i have to get caught first is my understanding but that isnt possible because the boyfriend is no longer part of the equation.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
is there a flag i could mod to get caught 2 times watching the mother having sex with bf?
ive made too much prog to start over this run, having gotten to the point where im 3somes with the mom and sister. want to go the alt route but i have to get caught first is my understanding but that isnt possible because the boyfriend is no longer part of the equation.
try $data['события_шурик_смотрят_за_м_гг_палево'] = 2

not exactly sure if it will work but that gets you caught twice and you'll have to show up on the weekend to talk to mom about spying

blooch

Aug 5, 2016
try $data['события_шурик_смотрят_за_м_гг_палево'] = 2

not exactly sure if it will work but that gets you caught twice and you'll have to show up on the weekend to talk to mom about spying
yeah i dont think its goign to work, get the message find out what happened to bf

Trololol

Apr 24, 2017
Is there anything in the mother's alternate route after the practice where the mother gives a blowjob while shurik eats her out?

Also, about mom's secretary, how do i progress after the kiss at her house?

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
@Trololol
Supposedly, you can ask mom in the kitchen for help, but i talked to her for over an week every morning, nothing.
Also, does anyone know Amine´s real name ?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Is there anything in the mother's alternate route after the practice where the mother gives a blowjob while shurik eats her out?

Also, about mom's secretary, how do i progress after the kiss at her house?
Have you already done the bathroom scene with mom?
After the kiss at the house, talk to the secretary at work, then talk to mom about the secretary (It's either at work or in the kitchen)

Trololol

Apr 24, 2017
Yes i already had the bathroom scene, and i already spoke with the secretary at work but i can't speak of the matter with the mother either at work or in the kitchen.
I am currently playing ver .16, still downloading the newest, is the secretary content only in .17?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Yes i already had the bathroom scene, and i already spoke with the secretary at work but i can't speak of the matter with the mother either at work or in the kitchen.
I am currently playing ver .16, still downloading the newest, is the secretary content only in .17?
You'll need the new version to advance with mom. The content ends with the bathroom scene

pedrao

Apr 24, 2017
about mothers alternate route,i ve done discussing sex with shurik,spying aunt rada in bathroom and jerking off multiple times,i ve seen mom fucking BF but she never catches me and i cant watch aunt rada at 21:00.i keep jerking and watching mom for many days but still nothing.any advice?

Oetker

Mar 7, 2017
Didn't get much feedback on TF on this game but might try here. A while back I did some minor "fixes" to some images inside the game. ( I just thought some of the images were old and since the MC was Zach Effron, I just did some simple PS)

Link here:

I was mostly dicking around waiting for a new version. But got no feedback on it and thought that people didn't like what I did.
Then he added the images that I PS, so that was when I realized that most of them were good enough. So I wanted to get some feedback if anyone might be interested in me updating the actress for the Mother and/or Daughter.

I started on the daughter (with August Ames, she didn't fit but she has more content to use and I like her looks) but with no feedback I kinda shelved it. But if anyone have any good actresses with a huge amount of content that might be better. Let me know!

English isn't my first language, sorry!

Reactions: mineiros123

Mantis Toboggan

Donor
Dec 2, 2016
Didn't get much feedback on TF on this game but might try here. A while back I did some minor "fixes" to some images inside the game. ( I just thought some of the images were old and since the MC was Zach Effron, I just did some simple PS)

Link here:

I was mostly dicking around waiting for a new version. But got no feedback on it and thought that people didn't like what I did.
Then he added the images that I PS, so that was when I realized that most of them were good enough. So I wanted to get some feedback if anyone might be interested in me updating the actress for the Mother and/or Daughter.

I started on the daughter (with August Ames, she didn't fit but she has more content to use and I like her looks) but with no feedback I kinda shelved it. But if anyone have any good actresses with a huge amount of content that might be better. Let me know!

I like the idea. I think a lot of people would agree the sister could better. The choices are endless. Maybe worth a poll?

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016

Link here:

New sister? Sure, that'd be ok with me. New mother? No way, Savannah Samson is gorgeous.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes