Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
It does me no good if you all don't tell me what files you all are playing with

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
It does me no good if you all don't tell me what files you all are playing with
It's on the original translation as well, for some reason around 4-5 lines remained untranslated, nothing really to ponder over.

@the guys who've encountered it. You can select the text and search for it in the QSP. Providing a location and line(s) should result in quicker resolutions.

emptyusername

Dec 4, 2016
hey guys, I've downloaded the game from the torrent and it has problem with the sound files, Ithink it's the slash in the directory, any idea where to find that
1.PNG

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
How do you go from mom's alt route to main using start_en_alt_mod?
After the threesome with shurik and after going into the living room between 21:00 - 23:00, you'll be able to access the main route sex scenes

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I did threesome, shower and drunk mom event in Shurik's house.
Go to the main room at your house around 21:00, a scene should happen. Your mom and sister will be sitting on a sofa talking about you. After that scene plays go to your mothers bedroom where another scene should play.

exstnce

Aug 19, 2016
Go to the main room at your house around 21:00, a scene should happen. Your mom and sister will be sitting on a sofa talking about you. After that scene plays go to your mothers bedroom where another scene should play.
I did get mom and sister scene but no mother's bedroom scene. Thanks for the help. At this point, I just give up.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
yes, it exists
I think it's the slash before the file name, it's flipped. but I can't figure where to Edit it
Well, I have no idea since I haven't downloaded the torrent but maybe someone else who has can help.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes