Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Need to have talked to Masha about her mom's harassment
Then have dinner 3 or 4 times (until you fuck both of them simultaneously)
Then the new actions are enabled (Masha in the pool and sofa, threesome in the kitchen)
Thank you. I 'll try this.

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Ok i found the new scenes with masha, mom, sister and lyuda but i don't know how to meet the shurik's girl.
Any help?

Aug 22, 2016
Can someone upload the 0.17 update to another host ?

I get a clone error when trying to download

I've tried twice, then importing to my cloud, downloading it as .zip ... nothing works it always fails. :confused:

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
The first's post should be remade/actualized, as it is, the information about the attached files should be in the first post + actualized (as their have been file name changes mostly).

Guess their is room for more uplift, have not seen this in details for now.
I'll eventually redo it since I want it to have a cleaner look but not anytime soon

Trololol

Apr 24, 2017
Hi everyone, i need some help, i'm trying to go for the alternate route for the main's mother, but i can only get to the point of spying shurick's mom masturbating, i don't have the option of spying on mine when talking with shurick, any suggestions?

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Talk to Shurik at his house on Saturday or Sunday
The option Call Shurik in front of his house? Already did this dozens of times and nothing.
I have the options talk about everything, talk about moms and talk about sisters. Nothing more.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Hi everyone, i need some help, i'm trying to go for the alternate route for the main's mother, but i can only get to the point of spying shurick's mom masturbating, i don't have the option of spying on mine when talking with shurick, any suggestions?
Catch your mother with her boyfriend first then on the next day go to shurik house @ 21:00 and spy on his mother. After that you should see an option about "see boyfriend tear up"

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
The option Call Shurik in front of his house? Already did this dozens of times and nothing.
I have the options talk about everything, talk about moms and talk about sisters. Nothing more.
It's tied into the alternate route

Reactions: Bald Games

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
It's tied into the alternate route
Oh god. I hate the alternate route. I will try later. Thank you.

Do you know how to progress with lizaveta? I did diner event 2 times and the rector talk to me in the uni next day and now i don't have the option to do nothing more in her house on weekends.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Oh god. I hate the alternate route. I will try later. Thank you.

Do you know how to progress with lizaveta? I did diner event 2 times and the rector talk to me in the uni next day and now i don't have the option to do nothing more in her house on weekends.
Catch her husband in his office at 18:00. After that go to the new guy in the hall ( he has a blue shirt) and show him the video. You'll eventually have two choices that will probably be flushed out in the next update. If you choose to support her, you'll get access to the house but it doesn't have anything to do there yet

Reactions: Bald Games

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
Catch her husband in his office at 18:00. After that go to the new guy in the hall ( he has a blue shirt) and show him the video. You'll eventually have two choices that will probably be flushed out in the next update. If you choose to support her, you'll get access to the house but it doesn't have anything to do there yet
Thank you ace.
I found the Shurik's girl. Didn't have to do all the alternate route. Just until you can spy his mother in the bath.

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes