Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Quick question: Does anyone know if it matters in any way what you choose with Marina the first time you go eating, meat or vegetable? I usually choose veggie since she seems to like that option more.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Quick question: Does anyone know if it matters in any way what you choose with Marina the first time you go eating, meat or vegetable? I usually choose veggie since she seems to like that option more.
The meat option results in a negative reaction but I'm not sure if it cut things off with her

Trololol

Apr 24, 2017
I tried what you said boogie, and i could spy on her twice, while getting caught the first time, but now i can't do anything in the morning in the kitchen or when she's in the bathroom or in her room at night

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I tried what you said boogie, and i could spy on her once, but now i can't anymore, i can't even do anything in the morning in the kitchen or when she's in the bathroom or in her room at night
Did you get caught spying on mom while she's was having sex with her boyfriend with shurik

Trololol

Apr 24, 2017
Yes, i got caught once while with shurik, i should get caught again, but it's not giving me the option to spy on her anymore

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Yes, i got caught once while with shurik, i should get caught again, but it's not giving me the option to spy on her anymore
You may have gotten caught twice then if it's not giving you an option anymore. Have you tried going to shurik over the weekend around 13:00 to see if you can advance

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Nope, i was only caught once and yes i tried going to shurik in the weekend
You may be going outside of the 21:00 window. If it's pass 21:00 hour after spying on shurik's mom, you won't be able to spy on your mom

Trololol

Apr 24, 2017
Ok, got caught the second time, i could spy on her after talking with shurik between 21 and 22
Also, thanks for the help boogie

icen9ne

Oct 18, 2016
Hey y'all. Not sure if this is posted here yet, but is anyone else having this issue?
Game won't let me sleep with the mom anymore. I've completed most of the route and had the threesome with the sister already. When I enter her room at night, I get this message:

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Hey y'all. Not sure if this is posted here yet, but is anyone else having this issue?
Game won't let me sleep with the mom anymore. I've completed most of the route and had the threesome with the sister already. When I enter her room at night, I get this message:
It would be great if you showed the time also. Just saying...

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes