ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Also if you're looking for the actions that cause to feel on her and inviting her to the restaurant, they will go away if you start the alt quest but will come back once you complete it using the alt mod file

Reactions: hellborn

Bald Games

Game Developer
Sep 21, 2016
How do i find the new scenes of masha in the hall and in the pool?
And the threesome scene with mom and sister in the hall? (Only found the bedroom threesome)

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
How do i find the new scenes of masha in the hall and in the pool?
And the threesome scene with mom and sister in the hall? (Only found the bedroom threesome)
I know the pool scene is at 18:00 any day. For the sofa scene, I usually show up around 19:00 and it's available

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
What about Shurik's mom Happy? How to progress with her?
I spied on her with her husband a few times than went to the park and paid the gypsy off. After that go back to shurik home and try to enter. Once that happens, go to the club and choose home then say yes you expect something in return. When you talk to her about the next day at home, choose the option that is not agree and walk away

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
My old saves don't work. it looks like never enrolling at the university. :test2:

alan

Aug 6, 2016
For me the option don't appear.
Maybe some special requisites???
Need to have talked to Masha about her mom's harassment
Then have dinner 3 or 4 times (until you fuck both of them simultaneously)
Then the new actions are enabled (Masha in the pool and sofa, threesome in the kitchen)

Reactions: Bald Games
4.10 star(s) 26 Votes