Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
Hmm im using the alt_mod qsp and it doesnt have an GMG in the kitchen, do i have the wrong qsp ?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Hmm im using the alt_mod qsp and it doesnt have an GMG in the kitchen, do i have the wrong qsp ?
I'm using the same qsp file and I saw it when I opened your save so it's there

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
@
Ok maybe im stupid, but could you please upload your qsp file ?
Because my game does not at all have the gmg option with sister in kitchen. :(

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
Btw here is a pic, there is no gmg option. :/
sister.jpg
Could you perhaps also make a pic to showing the difference ?

Last edited:

seden

Aug 22, 2016
The first's post should be remade/actualized, as it is, the information about the attached files should be in the first post + actualized (as their have been file name changes mostly).

Guess their is room for more uplift, have not seen this in details for now.

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
Ok...so both eng qsp from this thread and from the v.17 complete torrent both caused the problem, once i used the from the download link, it showed up.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Ok...so both eng qsp from this thread and from the v.17 complete torrent both caused the problem, once i used the from the download link, it showed up.
Are you saying that you got the talk about gmg button to show up

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
Yeah, thanks. :)
Also a lot of quests suddenly are working again, even interactions with mom in the morning, in the kitchen.
So if u have problems, use the eng qsp from the download links thread.

Last edited:

junglerabbit

Apr 1, 2017
Hey guys I think I messed up somewhere,
How do I find Elsa? The walkthough says I meet her after I sign up for classes at uni at my mom's office but this event doesn't seem to trigger at all.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Hey guys I think I messed up somewhere,
How do I find Elsa? The walkthough says I meet her after I sign up for classes at uni at my mom's office but this event doesn't seem to trigger at all.
If you weren't able to get mom panties before you completed the quest, you'll have to talk to mom in the kitchen and she'll say something about her boss. After that, go to the office around 18:00 or 19:00 and a scene will play. Take the next taxi down and that's your introduction to Elsa. But to officially get introduced you have to catch her in the hall once school is opened

Reactions: junglerabbit

junglerabbit

Apr 1, 2017
If you weren't able to get mom panties before you completed the quest, you'll have to talk to mom in the kitchen and she'll say something about her boss. After that, go to the office around 18:00 or 19:00 and a scene will play. Take the next taxi down and that's your introduction to Elsa. But to officially get introduced you have to catch her in the hall once school is opened
Thanks a bunch

hellborn

Aug 28, 2016
Yeah, thanks. :)
Also a lot of quests suddenly are working again, even interactions with mom in the morning, in the kitchen.
So if u have problems, use the eng qsp from the download links thread.
I'm using "start_en_alt_mod" because other modded qsp's doesn't seem to have money cheat but with the alt one I don't see the interactions like in the kitchen with mom and I need help.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I'm using "start_en_alt_mod" because other modded qsp's doesn't seem to have money cheat but with the alt one I don't see the interactions like in the kitchen with mom and I need help.
Are you too aroused?

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes