dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
I replaced both the modded file and the alt file with lower sasha stats. Also in the alt file, you'll be able to have a threesome with mom and sister everyday after you completed the threesome quest the first time. Just be in your room at 23:00
Cant you already do that in the living room? The green text at about 9pm?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Nevermind I see it. The one in the mc room is the one I changed to everyday cause it only occured Monday, Wednesday, and Friday

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
Sorry, but how do i finish the threesome quest for mom/sister ?
All mom does is show up in Sis room after 0:00 and tells me she isnt ready yet.

alan

Aug 6, 2016
Sorry, but how do i finish the threesome quest for mom/sister ?
All mom does is show up in Sis room after 0:00 and tells me she isnt ready yet.
Talk with sister at night in the kitchen, then keep doing it.

Also, did he disable the sleep with sister and interactions with mom/sleep with mom at night in her room?

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Can I use the old save? (I haven't seen this answer in the last 3/4 pages.. sorry if it was already asked.)

alan

Aug 6, 2016
Hmm who is "he" ?
My game still has interactions with mom and sis in their rooms.
Avenger, duh. And I meant the interactions with mom when she's in her bed after midnight, where you could wake her up and fuck her then sleep with her. She isn't even in the room, and there's an untranslated russian line in the text box.
Also I triggered the same scene with the sister (fuck -> sleep together) once but never could again.

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Hmm who is "he" ?
My game still has interactions with mom and sis in their rooms.
He meaning Avenger.

You do lose the interactions with Mom after you hit that point where she becomes a relationship - it's the same time you lose the morning kitchen scenes. It's just replaced with some Russian text saying that she's sleeping soundly.

alan

Aug 6, 2016
He meaning Avenger.

You do lose the interactions with Mom after you hit that point where she becomes a relationship - it's the same time you lose the morning kitchen scenes. It's just replaced with some Russian text saying that she's sleeping soundly.
Well, that's a big bummer. That and losing the interactions with her before work, too. All I get is her primming my tuxedo. Fuck that.

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Well, that's a big bummer. That and losing the interactions with her before work, too. All I get is her primming my tuxedo. Fuck that.
You gain scenes with her in work though and a few others including the threesomes.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
The condition can be changed to put it back in

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
Is there also a way to change to contition for mom catching you in the kitchen with sis ?
Because that scene (kitchen_fuck_1, not grope_sex_kitchen_fuck_miss)played already like 14 times.

loqex

Aug 5, 2016
I think I messed up in a couple areas. Probably require variable change in save game.

1. Dasha, need to meet her in the club (I didn't have coke)
2. Rada, think I clicked on the wrong choice in the club..

Ixiah

Aug 17, 2016
Could anyone please take a look at this and tell me why the mom/sis scenes dont trigger ?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Could anyone please take a look at this and tell me why the mom/sis scenes dont trigger ?
Go to the kitchen and talk to sis. Scroll to the bottom and click talk about GMG. Continue doing it until you're able to convince the mom.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I think I messed up in a couple areas. Probably require variable change in save game.

1. Dasha, need to meet her in the club (I didn't have coke)
2. Rada, think I clicked on the wrong choice in the club..
Is Rada shurik's mom?

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes