VL0rD

Oct 29, 2016
the qsp from before are not working ... are the qsps in the download threads new which work with the latest release??

june

Apr 5, 2017
i just play this. anyone can show me how to meet elsa ?....i can't meet her in uni (sep 1st)

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
i just play this. anyone can show me how to meet elsa ?....i can't meet her in uni (sep 1st)
There is a walkthrough for all the girls. It is a real complicated process for Elsa. First you have to steal moms underwear then follow boss home from work, then beating up the gopnik in the park, and setting up a fake rape. So better to follow the walkthrough on the front OP.

june

Apr 5, 2017
There is a walkthrough for all the girls. It is a real complicated process for Elsa. First you have to steal moms underwear then follow boss home from work, then beating up the gopnik in the park, and setting up a fake rape. So better to follow the walkthrough on the front OP.
then i have to meet her in uni on 1st september??

lucas69

Nov 18, 2016
Does the torrent SOB_0_17.torrent includes all the former updates or do I need to download them separately?
Also, which English QSP from the OP do I need?

Thanks in advance

Mantis Toboggan

Donor
Dec 2, 2016
Does the torrent SOB_0_17.torrent includes all the former updates or do I need to download them separately?
Also, which English QSP from the OP do I need?

Thanks in advance
It's the entire game. It has a lot of duplicate gifs that can be removed to reduce the size of the game. I don't think our old file with duplicates already removed is still around.

Reactions: lucas69

lucas69

Nov 18, 2016
Got it thanks.
Still about the English QSP file - there are 5 different ones in the OP, I get that one is normal and one is cheat, but what are the rest?

Mantis Toboggan

Donor
Dec 2, 2016
Got it thanks.
Still about the English QSP file - there are 5 different ones in the OP, I get that one is normal and one is cheat, but what are the rest?
The one that says "reg stats" is cheat mod with no stats of anyone changed yet. The one that has "alt" in it is ace boogies hack that combines some of the content for moms story. The "alt" hack you will need to use cheats to lower sasha's attitude to avoid missing her content.

Reactions: lucas69

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I replaced both the modded file and the alt file with lower sasha stats. Also in the alt file, you'll be able to have a threesome with mom and sister everyday after you completed the threesome quest the first time. Just be in your room at 23:00

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes