blooch

Aug 5, 2016
I'm mainly interested in the mom storyline but it's all alt content stuff, so i'm waiting for our lord to link the content :HeyGuys:

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I'm mainly interested in the mom storyline but it's all alt content stuff, so i'm waiting for our lord to link the content :HeyGuys:
I finally got one cooked up but I'm playing through it to verify I didn't mess anything up. Also I forgot to not edit Sasha stats so you any body playing the modded file with high stats may not get the quest they are looking for

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Nope, the threesome stuff is main line as is the new Living Room blowjob

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
Also having Sveta and your aunt knocked up, living in the same apartment complex is nice. Just need to the one trip to the store for pickles and ice cream. I think I read on avengers notes that he is taking out Grandma content. Too much I think.

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
Just a question, How far has anyone played for?

I usually make it past new years and exams then I kinda peter out. I wonder if the pregnancies will come full term.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I added the alternate file. After mom giving the blowjob to shurik and talking about the incident. You should be able to have sex with mom similar to the normal route and be able to have the threesome with mom and sister. I may change it to where you can have the threesome with the mom and sister to everyday but I don't know how I feel about that yet

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes