Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
R
So what's the purpose of patreon then
easiest fucking answer best way to make money other than yandix tell them you will supply it, if a certain number of ppl do it and the target never gets reach he still gets that monthly spendid from it

Juginyz

Nov 4, 2016
Already torrenting RUS version, but I would recommend waiting for ace_boogie post or even longer if there are any Day 1 fixes.

kare

Aug 5, 2016
I really like this game, but singular updates usually aren't worth all the grinding. I prefer to wait for 3 releases or so. Yeah, it takes like a half a year, but at least you get a considerable chunk of content.

Or 6 new characters with 1 scene each :FeelsBadMan:.

ozzbrain

Nov 10, 2016
I really like this game, but singular updates usually aren't worth all the grinding. I prefer to wait for 3 releases or so. Yeah, it takes like a half a year, but at least you get a considerable chunk of content.

Or 6 new characters with 1 scene each :FeelsBadMan:.
Ive played this game at least 10 times and never get bored:)....you can use cheats if dont like grinding :)

PrEzi

Modder
Aug 17, 2016
Found this one.... Have not tested it yet... but it's downloading and it looks promising.

Njoy the Fap :)

Reactions: Pararock

mineiros123

Aug 19, 2016
Oh, I have a modded 17 English QSP.

I have blatently stolen somebody else's work here, and I can't remember who so I apologise for posting without permission. I moved the changes made in SOB 16 Mod.qsp over to the latest one.
It seems to have several bugs in this version. Did you take a look?

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Go over to the download links thread and enjoy the game. I'll come up with an alt file later. I really want to combine the threesome with the shura and mom with the normal route

Reactions: PrEzi and homer

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
If someone has the russian file, post it in the download links thread

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes