belzhaphore

Apr 5, 2017
i'm getting this error, downloaded the game here with the mega link.
even replaced the start.gsp in standalone folder to see if it was that
errorgame.jpg

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
it says
full game link :
mega etc...... on first page so gotta change that to 'update' game link then ;)
Mega is the full game link but according to your picture it looks as if you've downloaded the update only

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
well i believe you didn't extract it correctly (you must replace files , not extract them to a new subfolder)
see the path son.....\son update\son update.... it's a mess :)

Aug 5, 2016
I've had a lot of problems with this version(0.16). I can't evolve my relationship with the sister, marina or kate. It's frustrating.
The game is really good, but sometimes, the coding is messy.

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
Dowloaded mega link provided for full game. Rar extraction greets me with "Checksum error in encrypted file C:\Users\Username\desktop\SOB (v0 16).rar. Corrupt file or wrong password." Anyone else encounter this and possibly know a fix? I've tried winrar repair tool, file still insists on being stubborn..

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Dowloaded mega link provided for full game. Rar extraction greets me with "Checksum error in encrypted file C:\Users\Username\desktop\SOB (v0 16).rar. Corrupt file or wrong password." Anyone else encounter this and possibly know a fix? I've tried winrar repair tool, file still insists on being stubborn..
Never had that happen before

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
Nothing bugs me more than having to redownload a file.. I've noticed that my .rar is significantly smaller in size than it should be. But what puzzles me, is that mega confirmed "download complete" and there were no interruptions during my download whatsoever.

Filipe86

Nov 4, 2016
any way to meet light again after she leaves the apartment you gave her on the pregnancy route?
I don't think so. the solution i found was to reset her pregnancy events. To do this you can use the qsp save editor, seach for preagnancy and change the value of that line to 0.
If you are using a cheat qsp like "start_en_mod_Regular_girls_stats.qsp", you can open the game, click on faq, people cheats, sveta, then change "event pregnancy to 0".

Ankosh

Aug 15, 2016
Excuse me, how do I run into Kate in the park. I can only see her in gym.

Thank you
I found her after 20 or 22 iam not quit sure save before you try and you dont have to take a walk you will find a choice under walking

ozzbrain

Nov 10, 2016
Excuse me, how do I run into Kate in the park. I can only see her in gym.

Thank you
Your work as her personal trainer on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 18:00 till 20:00. Start training her, get to know her,
get access to the massage room to give her massages (the gym trainer will give you the key after you give him steroids, get those by beating up gopniks in the park at night 5-7 days in a row till you get approached by a guy called
Brick, he can get those to you). Meet her at the park during one of the days/evening.

After you gain acces to massage room, you will meet her at the park at night...

ozzbrain

Nov 10, 2016

"People! All right already is the test of the game!) So the wait is not long!
The day I think three or four maximum"

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes