ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I think this happens if you aproach her with high lust ("worth at a stake"). If you do it whith low lust ( "calm", or normal"), the bug should be avoided.
Yep, if arousal is 80 or more, you won't be able to talk to her. I found a workaround but it's very sloppy imo

sknf

Modder
Oct 15, 2016
When you first meet her in the kitchen there are no choices to click. It just plays the same video every time you approach her. I'm not 100% what caused it or how to fix it unfortunately I'm stuck and don't feel like doing everything again.
meet meet or you just see her ass ? :)
(if it's the first they have answered you, if it's the second you must sleep with antonina to meet her)

Mantis Toboggan

Donor
Dec 2, 2016
meet meet or you just see her ass ? :)
(if it's the first they have answered you, if it's the second you must sleep with antonina to meet her)
I've slept with antonina. Every time I've seen Marina there's been no dialogue. Just the ass video in the kitchen. She's not in the house anywhere any other time or at the shopping center.

Filipe86

Nov 4, 2016
I've slept with antonina. Every time I've seen Marina there's been no dialogue. Just the ass video in the kitchen. She's not in the house anywhere any other time or at the shopping center.
I would suggest you try meeting her again at the kitchen (around 8 am), in the morning after sleeping and having sex with antonina in the same night. Remember, you need to have low lust when going to the kitchen.
If you already tried that, then I think it's beyond me

Reactions: Quacker

Mantis Toboggan

Donor
Dec 2, 2016
I would suggest you try meeting her again at the kitchen (around 8 am), in the morning after sleeping and having sex with antonina in the same night. Remember, you need to have low lust when going to the kitchen.
If you already tried that, then I think it's beyond me
It worked thank you! I didn't know about the wake up event with Antonina.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
This is a workaround to the marina problem. It's very sloppy but I don't know how to make them appear as buttons. Let me know if this does or does not work for you all

Reactions: Filipe86

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
I posted a workaround for the marina problem. It's not great but you do have choices. I also don't know how to make them appear as buttons so if somebody do know how, let me know.

Last edited:
Reactions: Filipe86

scummbagg

Oct 21, 2016
If you've had the "Just sex" talk with Dasha in the car, then you need to ask her on a date when talking to her in Antonias house to push her story on.
cannot do that, the dialog never gives u the choice, reset the parameters boogie suggested, but I think my save is fncked, started game over "again" lol, still cannot get dashas line to progress, never see her with her friend, cannot ask her on date as its never been an option.

tktrollo

Feb 1, 2017
How do i reset Kate's line so i could visit her i understand russian a bit but i don't know what numbers to put and where to put. And is there i way to reset Masha's mom line too?

Quacker

The Quacker
Donor
Respected User
Aug 6, 2016
cannot do that, the dialog never gives u the choice, reset the parameters boogie suggested, but I think my save is fncked, started game over "again" lol, still cannot get dashas line to progress, never see her with her friend, cannot ask her on date as its never been an option.
Hi there could it be possible you are using a old qsp

scummbagg

Oct 21, 2016
Reset $data['события_даша_выбор'] & $data['события_даша_подвозил_цепочка'] back to 0 and see what happens
ok, события_даша_подвозил_цепочка was already 0
события_даша_выбор was 1
should they have both been 0 or both 1 ?

dspeed

Oct 15, 2016
Just want to mention here that this developer is the dumbest motherfucker in existence who seems to have no idea how to promote his game. I've just looked at his Patreon and couldn't understand why it was so low.

It's because he's giving them nothing. He's not giving out translations until he hits 650 Patreons and of course he's not getting any Patreons because who would sign up for a vague promise of possible content in the future? People sign up for Patreon because they see a constant and extending list of content that has been provided over many months so trust the developer to deliver.

In addition to his "copy protection" which takes 30 seconds to break, his attempt here to make some sort of stupid deal and then his lack of understanding of Patreon, you can see why some games get the $10,000 a month and others get nothing and it isn't because of quality.

ace_boogie

Professional Asshole
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
ok, события_даша_подвозил_цепочка was already 0
события_даша_выбор was 1
should they have both been 0 or both 1 ?
Set them back to zero. Also, did that fix your problem?

4.10 star(s) 26 Votes